Chapter 16

im so sorry this took so long, been dealing with some stuff. hope you guys like it so far------ love ya !!!

...............................................................................................................................................................

  All of a sudden the machine started giving out short beeps.
" Help someone please, something's happening" I screamed. Before I knew it a load of doctors and nurses came rushing in.
" can you leave the room please" a nurse said to me
" no, I'm not leaving him" i said holding on to his hand.
" please you can't be in here " she said pushing me towards the door. I let go of his hand and Katie was waiting for me on the other side of the door.
" what's happening in there " she asked
" I-- I don't know " I cried.
Then I saw a guy with a broken arm talking to the police.
" so how did the accident happen ?" I heard the policemen say.
" is that him? The guy that crashed into Alex?"
Katie nodded
" I'm gunna kill him " I said charging towards him.
I wasn't a violent person at all but I really wanted to kill that man for what he did. Just as I got up in his face Katie grabbed me and tried to pull me back.
" you are a evil basterd and I swear if Alex doesn't make it neither will you!!!!!" I screamed.
" it wasn't my fault, he was mess, crying and he lost control of the wheel and crashed into me. " the guy said.
........Oh god it was my fault, I killed him, he was upset because we fought.

I was hugging Katie and crying in the waiting room for what seemed like eternity. Then a doctor walked out. I was terrified of what he would say. He was so sure that Alex was going die before.
" well we're not sure what happened but he's gunna be okay. It's a miracle.
I let out a huge sigh of relief and hugged Katie.