Chapter 19

It had been 3 weeks of visiting the hospital and Alex was getting so much better. I hadn't been back to school because I couldn't face it without Alex.
I was just getting ready to leave to go to the hospital when I got a call from Katie.
" hey, what's up?" I said walking out the door, fiddling with my keys.
" great news, Alex is getting discharged today!"
" that's amazing, I'll be there in about 20 minutes "
" okay Hun, bye"
Katie and I had gotten really close since the accident, as we spent lots of time at the hospital together.

When I got to the hospital Alex was already out of his room and his parents were putting his bags in there car.
The second I saw him a smile grew on my face, I dropped my handbag and ran up to him, smashing my lips against his. When the kiss broke I hugged him hard. I didn't know why I was acting like this. I saw him everyday but there was something about seeing him walking around and in his own clothes made me so happy.
" I've missed you" he said kissing my forehead.
" I visited you everyday "
" I know but in the hospital bed I couldn't do this " he said lifting me up and kissing me again. I didn't know where he got his strength from but I wasn't complaining. I wrapped my legs around his waist and I felt him smirked into the kiss.
" okay you two love birds " Katie said making us break the kiss again. Alex set me down and winked at me.
" Alex, mum wants to know if your ready to go back to school tomorrow? "
" um yeah sure, it's not like I ever do any work there anywhere"
" what?"
" what?" Alex smirked, and Katie just shook her head and giggled.
" I've missed you bro"
" so your really coming back to school?" I said looking worried, suddenly remembering what happened the last time I was there.
" don't worry babe" He said taking my hand.