Chapter 48

A couple minutes later and everyone is still in a fit of giggles over Harry getting spanked by Liam. Louis' head is thrown back from the laughter, Harry's hair is resembling that of a scarecrow as all the curls have flattened out where his head was rubbing the duvet below, and Niall has his legs brought up to his chest as his face is tomato red. 

Suddenly, all five boys are hit with an awful stench. "Eww! Who's farted?" Liam asks, disgust lacing his voice as his brings his t-shirt up to cover his nose.

"Ugh, own up" Louis speaks, nose scrunched up and eyes narrowed in demand as he looks at all the boys in the room. It's very weird how he can look equally adorable and intimidating at the same time.

"Not me!" Harry says immediately, hands up in a surrender pose. "I know I usually blame mine on everyone else but it definitely wasn't me this time!" 

"Well it wasn't me, mine always smell the same" Zayn states smugly. Well, as smug as you can be about that fact. "Wasn't Lou either." He continues, bouncing Louis up in his arms twice as said little one shakes his head.

Then, all four boys turn to look at Niall, who doesn't even have the courtesy to look guilty, just looks all four of them in the eye one by one before he states "what? That kind of smell is something you should be proud of!" 

Zayn groans and hides his head in Louis' neck as Liam rolls his eyes, Harry rolling over on the bed to get away. "You're disgusting mate!" The curly headed one mumbles.

Niall shrugs in response before a large smirk draws its way onto his face. "Hey lads..." he calls, ensuring he has everyone's attention before making a show of bringing his knees to his chest and squeezing out another toxic fume. 

"Oh god! Evacuate! It's every man for himself!" Louis shouts as he points towards the door and instructs Zayn to make a run for it. Harry and Liam follow quickly after, all wanting to get away from the putrid stench.  

They could all hear Niall's incessant laughter from inside the cabin when they finally made it outside and into the 'safe zone'. "Jeez what did that boy eat?" Zayn grimaced. 

"It's hard to tell, I mean that boy literally eats everything!" Liam replies, shaking his head and placing his hands on his hips. 

Just then, Zayn feels as Louis begins to squirm against his hip, followed by a quiet little whine. Zayn turns his head to look at Louis, noticing that the boy has his eyebrows drawn in to a frown and pout on his lips, body still squirming against his larger one. "What is it Lou?" Zayn asks quietly. 

In response, Louis only whimpers louder and brings his hands down from where they were wrapped around Zayn's neck to grab around his crotch. Realisation dawns on Zayn quite quickly at that, as well as Harry and Liam who had both turned to look at the pair after hearing the louder noise. 

"Do you need a wee wee Lou?" Liam asks. 

Louis nods his head and lets out a long whine as his one of his hands reaches between his and Zayn's body, fully grabbing at his crotch whilst the other one scrunches at the front of the man's shirt, holding the material tightly. Zayn readjusts his hold on the little one before quickly scurrying off towards the bathroom block, very much aware that time is of the essence here. 

"Stay with stinky" Liam directs to Harry as Niall finally emerges from their cabin, quizzical look on his face as he watches Zayn rush off with Louis. Harry nods and watches as Liam follows Zayn and Louis, knowing that he may very well be needed if things to go to plan. 

Liam makes it to the bathroom on seconds after Zayn and Louis entered, the raven haired man just placing Louis on his feet in front of the first cubical. Louis scurries to rid himself of his pyjama bottoms before he hurriedly plonks himself down on the toilet. 

A quiet hissing can be heard in the silent bathroom as Zayn turns around to face Liam, pulling the cubicle door closed almost all the way to allow Louis some privacy. As the leader turns around, he can see a small wet patch on his mate's orange top, indicating Louis didn't make it in time fully. 

Zayn takes a big breath in and releases it slowly as he makes eye contact with Liam who sighs in response. The know Louis will be upset about this little accident. And it really is little, the patch on Zayn's top is only small, nonetheless, Louis will still be gutted with himself. 

A small sniffle is heard before a soft call catches the leaders' attention. "Umm, Z-Zaynie?" 

"Yeah babes?" Zayn replies in the same soft tone, hesitantly pushing the cubicle door open enough to stick his head through. Liam stays back by the door to the block, almost like a guard, the really don't want to be dealing with someone walking in on them when Louis is already feeling so fragile. 

"'M wet" Louis mumbles, looking down at his pyjama trousers that re aim pulled around his ankles, as his hands twist the material of the bottom of his top which had been pulled down to cover his private parts. 

Zayn gives the boy a sympathetic frown as he steps into the cubicle fully and crouches down so he is eye level with Louis. He doesn't need to worry about the door, he knows Liam is already making his way over to pull it closed again so Louis feels as comfortable as possible. "It's alright yeah. You tried your best, so close to making it" Zayn whispers as he reaches out a hand to rub up and down one of Louis' arms. 

Louis nods ever so slightly, Zayn giving a small smile in response before he stands up and pulls open the door so his head pokes out to face Liam this time. "Spare clothes?" Liam mouths, already knowing what's needed. 

"Yeah please, for both of us." Zayn nods but grabs Liam by the sleeve before he can move away. "Actually, bring our shower stuff. Lou's still got that rash and wipes won't feel the nicest." 

Liam nods in reply and makes his way back to their cabin to collect everything the two will need. Zayn just closes the door fully again as sends another smile towards Louis. "Don't worry babes, it's all good yeah?" He asks.

"Come on then, lets get you ready for a shower." Zayn says as he reaches down to take off Louis' wet pyjama trousers before instructing the little one to raise his arms so he can help him out of his top. 

A quiet knock on the cubicle door sounds before it's being pushed in ever so slightly and a hand is reaching in holding a towel. "Cheers Li" Zayn calls as he motions for Louis to stand up, wrapping to towel around his body like a dress to cover his modesty. 

Zayn then pulls open the door fully to reveal Liam holding all of their shower supplies and smiling gently down at Louis. The little one manages half a smile towards the puppy-eyed man before Zayn is placing a gentle hand on his back and leading him towards a shower cubicle. 

Just like a few days prior, Liam sits himself down on the bench whilst Zayn helps Louis to wash his body, being extra gentle around his rash. 

Louis is then led out to Liam to help him apply more rash cream and get dressed while Zayn quickly showers and redressed himself. 

"Lay down on the bench for quick please darling, might be easier to do it that way rather than standing up." Liam instructs once Louis has been dried off and a new pyjama t-shirt has been put on. The leader lays down an extra towel on the bench for comfort and Louis get into the position quickly. 

Liam is quick but gentle as he applies the rash cream generously to Louis' bum and thighs. A couple stray tears make their way down his cheeks but Liam uses Lucy-Dog's fluffy ears to while them away, having brung the cuddly toy for seeing this scenario occurring. 

Liam then slides a pull up over Louis' legs, informing the little one that "the soft material will be the most comfortable on you rash" in a caring whisper. 

Louis just silently followed the usual routine for getting changed and was soon back in the arms of a freshly washed Zayn, snuggling into his neck with Lucy-dog held close and a dummy being attached to his top by Liam. 

"Come on then my little man, lets go see how James is getting on with setting up the barbecue." Liam says, carding his fingers through Louis' hair. 

"Yeah, we need to check that Ben hasn't set the trees on fire with those fireworks yet!" Zayn chuckles, bouncing Louis a little and getting a small giggle in return as the three make their way back onto the field.