Chapter 1

Louis awoke in the morning to his mother rubbing soothing circles on his little tummy under his stripy pyjama top. He slowly opened his eyes to reveal his beautiful mother hovering over his face with a look of adoration in her eyes as she placed a lasting peck in the centre of his forehead. Louis' mouth turned slightly upwards at this gesture which then encouraged Jay to begin peppering small pecks all over his nose and cheeks, triggering Louis to let out the cutest of giggles. "Mummy stooop! I'm awake! Loubear is awake!" Louis called in attempt to rid his face of his mothers attack. Jay pulled back only to then lean back down and blow raspberries on his little tummy that was still revealed after her rubbing earlier. At this Louis squealed and sat upright immediately, begging for her to withdraw her assault on his tummy. Jay, although somewhat begrudgingly, pulled back completely.

"Alright boobear, its ok ill give you mercy" Jay cooed.
"Hurray!" Louis cheered with his arms thrown up into the air in the cutest triumph of all time, only to immediately deflate after his mother's next words.

"We need to get you ready to get going to summer camp Boobear!" At this, tears instantly welled in Louis' eyes and he grabbed his mother's shoulders to draw her into a big hug. Once they had parted, jay simply lifted Louis from under his armpits and placed his on her hip, as he really was just so tiny still. Jay walked the pair into the kitchen where she has already set out some toast with strawberry jam and a plastic cup of apple juice (as Louis can be quite clumsy and also not the biggest of fans over loud noises so jay wanted to minimise any risks possible). This was Louis' breakfast everyday, his routine always carried out and he will be damned if he has to change that.

Jay slowly lowered Louis onto his chair at the kitchen table and then proceeded to sit opposite him on her own chair. The two ate in complete silence as the days proceedings dawned on them even more.

It soon became time to get dressed ready to go. Jay escorted Louis back to their bedroom and told him to slip out of his pyjamas. As he did so, Jay pulled out Louis clothes for the day. This consisted of a dark green Adidas hoodie, with a plain white undershirt, slim fit black Adidas tracksuit bottoms and all black vans; wanting Louis to be comfortable for the three hour drive they would have to embark on in only a short while. Jay also pulled out one of louis' pull ups and set it on top of the clothes as she wasn't sure if Louis could last a three hour car ride without any loo breaks. Although louis screwed his nose up at the sight of the pull up, encouraging words from his mother that there was absolutely no way anyone would be able to tell that he was wearing it, Louis changed into everything his mother had set out for him.

Next the pair entered the bathroom where they both washed their face, brushed their teeth and went to the bathroom for the final time before setting off.

"Buh bye home, I'm going to miss you when I'm gone" Louis called as he and his mother carried his luggage to the car, tiny hand waving behind him and tears yet again glazing his beautiful sea blue eyes. At the sight =, jay gave a small sympathetic smile and lead Louis to the car with a hand on the small of his back, guiding him gently.

Once all of the luggage was in the boot of the car, Jay helped Louis buckle into his car seat then went round to the driver's seat. Jay slowly moved to face louis in the seat next to him and placed her palm on his right cheek, her thumb rubbing small cycles just under his eye as is wiping away the tears that had yet to fall from his eyes. Louis turned to look at his mother from this gesture and looked straight into her eyes, which now also had tears threatening to spill from them. Both took their moment that they would treasure during their time apart before Jay spoke just above a whisper, drawing them both out of their minds. "Ready to go then baby?" Louis sucked in a huge breath before shakily replying.

"I don't think I ever will be mummy" louis said, voice clearly portraying all emotion currently encircling his petit body.

"I know baby, but I honestly believe you are going to have fun at this camp and I cant wait to hear all of the stories you will tell me when were back home, cuddling in our bed together like usual." In reply to this Louis simply nodded then turned his head to face the front of his apartment building. Jay took this as her cue and ignited the car's engine, slowly backing out of the drive and onto the main road, in the direction of the summer camp.