Chapter 16

After another hour of everyone getting to know eachother around the fire, all of the camp attendees began to feel the effects of a very tiring first day of activities and slowly trickled back to their cabins. Liam noticed that the two boys Harry and Niall were talking to, Shaun and Lewis he believes, had gone to bed also, he nudged Zayn in the arm gently, careful not to disturb Louis and motioned for them to go to bed also. Zayn agreed, slowly standing up and readjusted his hold of the small boy in his arms as the pair made their way over to the other two. "Hey boys, saw you made some new friends, they nice?" Liam asked in a whisper.

"Yeah they're really cool, we actually have a couple activities with them later on in the week!" Niall exclaimed, a little above a whisper but Louis didn't stir so it wasn't that big of a deal. The group then began to make their way back to the cabin. Once inside, Zayn made his way over to the top bunk bed and carefully lowered Louis onto it, Liam pulling the covers back and then on top of the boy once he was situated. Both leaders kissed him on the forehead, murmuring a small goodnight to him before repeating the words to the other two as they made their way into bed after brushing their teeth. They then made their way to their own room, finally changing into their pyjamas, brushing their teeth and getting into bed after a very long day. 

A couple hours later, Louis awoke to a familiar wet feeling between his legs and groaned at the thought of what had just happened. He internally face palmed at his earlier plan of putting his pull up on after coming back from the campfire as he should have known from just how drained he was feeling that he would have fallen asleep out there. Now Louis had to figure out what he should do. It was still night time, he knew that much as it was almost pitch black in the room, only light coming from outside the slightly open bedroom door. Louis thought for a moment, he could try and deal with this all himself, try and hide his wet sheets from the other four and act as if nothing had happened. But then he soon realised that surely the boys wouldn't notice that his bed had different bedding on and he wasn't wearing the same pyjamas they had put him to bed in. Louis then groaned as he realised he would have to wake either Liam or Zayn up to help him. He just really wanted to be back at home with his mum so she could help him.

However what Louis had not realised is that throughout this whole planning stage, he was softly letting out little whimpers and tears were slowly rolling down his face. Being directly under him, Harry had noticed this and was now stood next to Louis, reaching his hand out to touch the small boy in comfort. "Lou, baby, what's the matter? Why are you crying?" He asked in a very gentle whisper. The voice startled Louis a little and made him jump, a small sob leaving his lips as he realised Harry would now know that he had wet the bed. He already knew Louis used dummies and saw him cry a lot earlier so he defiantly would see him as a baby now! "Oh babes, shh, its alright, I'm here, calm down for me and tell me what happened yeah?" Harry continued to coo. 

"I-I-I r-really didn't m-mean it! It's was an a-accident!" Louis sobbed. Harry soon caught onto what Louis was trying to say as the faint smell of urine began to penetrate his nostrils. He just raised his hand once again and began to rub the small boys back up and down to try and calm him. 

"Oh baby, never mind accidents happed yeah? It's alright, shall we go find Zaynie and Li so they can help? Hmm?" The older lad asked. Louis just nodded before pushing the covers off of his lap and slowly descending down the ladder of the bunk bed. Harry guided the distressed boy to the leader's room with his large palm on the small of his back, knocking lightly on the door before entering. The pair crept up to Zayn's bed, as that was closest, and Harry reached out his other hand to lightly shake the man's shoulder. "Zayn, wake up please mate" Harry spoke just above a whisper. Zayn slowly rose awake, rubbing his palms over his face before fully opening his eyes and looking at Harry questioningly. 

"Erm, Lou had a little accident" Harry whispered, pulling said boy out form where he had suddenly hid behind his back. 

"Aww babes, not to worry okay. We will sort it out!" Zayn spoke softly to Louis. "You can go back to bed if you want Haz, I've got it from here and you need your sleep for tomorrow." Harry nodded, whispering that he would see them in the morning as he gave a brief side hug to Louis and left to go back to sleep. 

"S-sorry Zaynie!" Louis sobbed, another wave of emotions over the situation racing over him. 

"It's alighting lovely! I should have checked you were wearing your pull up before I put you in bed. It's my fault." He cooed but Louis just shook his head, wiping his tears away with the back of his hand. "Right you stay here baby while I just wake Li up so he can deal with the sheets okay?" Again, Louis was unable to give a verbal answer and just nodded. 

Once Liam was awake and aware of the situation, he set off into the boys room to strip the bed and put the sheets into the camps washing machine. Meanwhile, Zayn had set to stripping Louis of his soaked pyjamas and helping to clean him up as best he could in the middle of the night. Then redressing Louis in a pull up and fresh set of pyjamas. Liam soon retuned to the room, a dummy and Lucy-Dog in his hand to give to the small boy which he took gratefully. "Right darling, I've not managed to get any clean sheets for your bed yet so your going to have to share with one of us okay, your pick!" Liam spoke. Louis pondered for a moment before pointing to Zayn, feeling particularly close to him after all of the days events. Zayn smirked at this, loving that Louis chose him over Liam, and the puppy-eyes man just stuck his tongue out in return, being the mature men that they are. Their childish antics caused a small giggle from Louis which was heartwarming after what he had just been through, causing both men to beam at him. 

"Come on then babes, its snuggle time!" Zayn said as he climbed into one side of the double bed, patting the empty side for Louis. The small boy placed his dummy in his mouth and Lucy-Dog under his armpit before using both arms to pull himself up onto the bed. Once on, Liam ensured to tuck Louis under the covers and placed another kiss on his forehead after swiping away the fallen hair and making his way to his bed on the other side of the room. Zayn rolled on his side to face Louis and pulled his small body into his, spooning him and making sure he was all snuggly and warm, ready to fall back to sleep. It was only minutes later before Zayn heard Louis' breathing even out and the cute hum of his dummy bobbing between his lips. The raven haired man smiled to himself, pulling Louis into himself just a little bit tighter before allowing himself to drift back off to sleep along with the now lightly snoring Liam.