Chapter 11

The group soon began to settle down, eating their fruit cups and drinking their water, small chatter breaking out occasionally. Liam then spoke up once everyone had seemed to have finished their snacks. "Right whoever needs to toilet, please go now before you head off to your next activity!" Nobody made a move to get up to use the toilet, so Louis remained in his position, sat in between Harry's outstretched legs, leaning his back against his chest. Although Louis knew he needed the toilet, he didn't want to go because surely that would make everyone in the group think of him as just a baby. And he definitely didn't want that, especially after the victory he had just made against a fully grown man. So Louis decided that he was just going to try and hold his bladder and appear to be just as much in control of it as everyone else in his group were.

Leigh-Anne, who had been sat next to Louis and taking glances in his direction from time time though did notice the slight squirming the boy was begging to make, as well as the worried glances Liam and James shared upon seeing that Louis wasn't going to use the bathroom,and decided to take it upon herself to encourage the lad to use the bathroom, really not wanting to traumatise the boy if he had an accident during the next activity. "Actually, i think i do want to use the bathroom before were start agin" she spoke aloud to the group. A couple looked towards her and nodded before returning to their conversations. Liam gestured for her to go ahead before she spoke again. "I think I've forgotten where it is, does anyone mind showing me?" She asked aloud again.

Liam was quick to reply, catching on from the girls plan when she winked towards him and glanced her eyes in Louis' direction, informing him of her plan. "Lou buddy, could you be my little helper and show Leigh-Anne where the toilets are for me please?" Louis glanced up at Liam before nodding and standing up, informing Harry of what he was doing as the curly lad had sent him a questioning glance at his movements, not hearing the earlier conversations as he was too busy listening to Jade tell a story about how a large bug got stuck in her hair last night and Perrie had to take it out for her.

Leigh-Anne and Louis walked side by side towards the toilets in a comfortable silence. Once they had reached the bathroom block, Leigh-Anne turned to face the small boy beside her. "Right Lou do you just wanna wait for me out here or do you wanna try going to the toilet seeing as you are here already?" She asked, shrugging her shoulders and keeping her tone light, in an attempt to make the question as causal as possible in hopes of making Louis feel as though it wasn't a big deal to go to the toilet. After pondering for around 30 seconds, Louis decided that he would go, besides his desperation had only increased during his short walk and he was only with one other person now so he didn't have to worry about the entire group thinking of him as a baby.

Once Louis had gone to the toilet and washed his hands thoroughly, he walked outside to see Leigh-Anne stood waiting for him already, sending him a friendly smile as she noticed the boys presence. The pair then began their short trek back to the group sat on the field.

"All sorted then you two?" Ben asked as he saw them approaching. Louis and Leigh-Anne both nodded an affirmative before Ben was beckoning for the rest of the group to stand up and start to make their way towards their second activity of the day, shelter making.