Chapter 30

Once they were back in the cabin, James took Louis into Liam and Zayn's room whilst Harry went to get a dummy for Louis, knowing that would calm him down. He was quick to return and slip the comfort item into Louis' mouth, the small boy sucking it instantly. James then beckoned for harry to sit on Zayn's bed with the small boy while he went to get something for Louis to change into.

James came back out with a onesie and pull-up, sensing that Louis would be pretty exhausted now after the events of the day. "Hey baby, I'm gunna change you out of that icky top now okay?" James asked, receiving a shy nod in return form Louis. "Haz, why don't you set a film up for Lou to watch, I don't think he's in much of a mood to do absailing right now" James asked, receiving a nod from the curly lad who was glad to be given a task to occupy him while Louis was getting changed.

James first went to remove both Liams top and the top that Louis still had on underneath that thankfully didn't get wet too, setting them both down in the laundry hamper by the door of the room. The then set to taking Louis' boxers off and placing the pull-up on the little one. He received a small whine form this and looked up to see Louis blushing and looking for Harry out fo the corner of his eye. James instantly took note of what Louis was thinking, bending down to whisper in his ear "its fine baby, Hazzy doesn't mind at all, and I just think that it would be better if we put you in this now in case you fell asleep. This way you don't have to worry about having to stop snuggle time to go potty yeah?"

Louis gave a shy nod in return, squeezing out a tiny "o'tay" before James set the protective garment upon his hips. He then helped Louis to climb into the onesie, zipping it up at the front for him and pecking his cheek to mark that he had finished. When James was pulling back though, Louis wrapped his arms around the man's neck and brought him back down for a cuddle. James reached his arms around his tiny frame and rubbed his back up and down a couple times before pulling away again.

It was then that Harry came and sat down next to Louis once more, thankfully having not whitnessed any of the change, being too distracted setting up finding nemo of the telly in the room. Louis was quick to crawl over to Harry and snuggle into his size. James went over to Liam's bed and pulled off one of the large fluffy blankets he had on top of it before carefully draping it over the cuddling pair.

Just as Louis was adjusting so that his head was laying on Harry's chest, wanting to hear his heartbeat, he let out a small whimper which had the older two looking at him concerned. "Where's Lucy-Dog?" He asked no higher than a whisper as a single tear slowly slid town his red cheek. Harry was quick to raise his thumb and wipe away the tear and gently push the dummy back into Louis' mouth as it had fallen out form the whimper. Louis was quick to start sucking on it as James reassured him that he would radio Liam to bring him the toy.

The older man then grabbed the remote from its place on the bedside table and pressed play on the movie once he told the two boys that he needed to leave but Liam would be here any minute if they needed anything. Harry nodded in affirmation for the both of them before James left with a peck to Louis head and a ruffle to Harry's curls.

Harry then snuggled further down against Zayn's pillows, bringing Louis to lay half across him in a nice and warm embrace, one hand intertwined with Louis tiny one while the other began to pat comfortingly on his now padded bottom. The teen didn't even bat an eyelid to feeling the extra cushioning, which Louis was so thankful for, and settled down to watching the children's film with the little one in his arms.

True to James' word, Liam arrived at their cabin not 10 minutes later, Lucy-Dog in his hands. When the slight creak of the door rang, both boys lazily tilted their heads to look at who had come in. As soon as Louis saw the little pink and white polka dot dog stuffie in the man's hold, he made grabby hands towards it. Liam smiled wildly at the little boy as he walked over to the bed and handed over the cuddly toy. Louis kissed the top of the dogs head, which was actually more of just pressing his dummy into the fur as his lips were completely covered by the navy blue plastic, before tucking it between his chin and Harry's chest where his head still laid comfortably listening to his rhythmic heartbeat. The little one was now perfectly content. 

"Come to join us then Li?" Harry asked as he finally tore his eyes away from the adorable sight on his chest. 

"Yeah sure, can never turn down a Disney movie" Liam chuckled and stated to make his way towards his bed. Louis let out a slight whine at this and reached the hand that wasn't being held by Harry out in the direction of the older man. "What's wrong baby?" Liam asked, concerned as mere seconds ago Louis was perfectly content. 

"Snuggle" Louis' voice came out as very muffled due to the dummy and having half his face pressed into Lucy-Dog. Liam thankfully got the hint and moved back to Zayn's bed, plopping down on the other side of Louis and snatching some of the fluffy blanket away to cover himself with a cheeky smile on his face. Louis sloppily turned his head to look at Liam, a lazy smile on his face behind the dummy, showing that he was now happy with the current arrangements before he turned his head back to begin watching the film.