Chapter 25

"Right i think that's everyone now!" Jesy concluded as she spotted the trio enter the arts and crafts room. "So today were going to be making tie dye t-shirts!" The whole group cheered, they had been looking forward to this, having already discussed what kind of crazy colours and swirly patterns they were going to put on their t-shirts. Niall bounced Louis on his hip up and down in excitement, large grin on his face at the giggle the small boy let out. 

"Okay, so it was a little complicated trying to order all of the different size t-shirts, so in the end we just went with the large size as this would fit everyone and it didn't matter if it was big on anyone. I know you girls will probably wear it as a dress of crop it to how you like anyway." Perrie spoke as she handed everyone in the group a t-shirt. 

"Jeez Lou, you look like you're gunna drown in all that material kiddo!" Ashton chuckled. Harry took the shirt from Louis and paced it over the small boy's head as he remained perched on Niall's hip, the material all bunching up around his waste where Niall had his arm supporting him up. Harry then lifted some of the material buck up, over the boy's head and took a hold of each of his tiny wrists. Harry then proceeded to wiggle then up and down, making a 'woooo' kind of noise, pretending Louis was a ghost. The entire group was laughing at what a funny yet absolutely adorable site. 

"I'd watch your mouth Ashy, looks like you might be getting haunted if you pick on my little baby!" Niall called, finally pulling the shirt all the way back off of Louis and pressing a kiss to his now reddened chubby cheek. 

"BOO!" Louis shouted it the cutest little voice ever. Ashton faked a scare, jumping in the air and placing his hand across his heart, as if he had been truly frightened. Louis fell into a fit of giggles at this, throwing his head back at how harshly he was laughing. Everyone in the group was looking at his with utter fond, beaming smiles across all of their faces at the sight. 

Niall then went to set the boy on the ground as they went to go outside, the group not being trusted with permanent fabric dye inside their cabin. However, Louis was quick to wrap his arms around Niall's neck like a vice, shaking his head firmly when Niall looked at him questioningly. "Up! Still cuddle time!" He protested, his bottom lip propping out in a cute little pout and eyes pleading. Niall just sighed, knowing there was no way he could resist Louis' cuteness as he readjusted him in his arms and followed the rest of the group out to the field. 

When they got outside, they huddled themselves within the group as they were all gathered around a large mat of tarp. Perrie and Jesy began to point to each of the different coloured dyes they had as well as the string and the buckets where they were to place their t-shirts once they were finished. "And off you go!" Jesy cheered, beckoning her hands towards the dye stations and chucking along with Perrie when they saw everyone dash to get started. 

"This is just like yours and Mickey's hair Nini!" Louis gasped as he watched Jade pour red dye onto her t-shirt. 

"It is buddy, your right!" Niall said. "Do you think maybe we should pause cuddle time, so we can concentrate to make our t-shirts look super cool?" He asked. Louis seemed to ponder the question, placing his pointer finger on his chin in the cutest way before finally nodding his head with a small smile and dropping his arms from where they were clutched around the blonde's neck. Niall slowly slid Louis down to his feet before taking his hand and walking him over to the string. 

"Here bubba, let me cut the string for you okay?" Perrie asked, as she saw the small boy try to cut with a rather large pair of metal scissors, silently cursing herself for forgetting to bring the small plastic scissors out form the supply closet. She began cutting off small pieces of string for the boy to use, showing how to tie it around the twisted up t-shirt and pulling so it was in a secure knot.  

Just as Niall and Louis were making their way over to the coloured dye, Jesy came over and slipped one of the staff polo shirts over his head. It completely swallowed the boy, going down to his knees. Jesy rolled the sleeves a few times before instructing Louis to take his jeans off as he was perfectly covered. Louis did so blushing brightly but no one seemed bothered and turned their backs so as to not embarrass him. "There you go sweetie, don't want your mummy killing me because i let you stain your cool clothes!" She chuckled. "Don't worry, its Liam's so get it as dirty as you want!" Louis grinned and thanked Jesy as she went to set his jeans over to the side to protect them from getting dirty. 

By now, Harry had finished making his t-shirt and had come over to help Louis to choose what colours he wanted. "Are you going to help me Hazzy?" Louis asked, looking up at the curly lad with wide eyes. 

"Sure am babes!" He replied, picking up a yellow dye and offering it to the boy. "I think you should use this colour Lou, because you remind me of the sunshine!" Louis giggled, nodding his head. Harry wrapped his large hands around Louis' tiny ones and helped him to lightly squeeze the dye from the bottle, watching as it drizzled out onto the fabric. They did the same with the blue, making the colour overlap the yellow on a small section to make green, before repeating a similar process with the red, adding it next to the blue. "And that's you all done too babes!" Harry declared as he set the finished garment into the bucket. 

"Okay so that's our activity finished. Obviously we still have a bit of time left before break and your next activity so feel free to chill out for a while." Perrie called to the group. "Oh and don't forget to wash your hands before you touch your clothes please!" She shouted as the group began to disperse.