Epilogue - I'm here to stay.

I thought this would be a nice ending to the story, since I guess not everyone was happy with how I ended the last chapter. Anyways, this is a sequel for the story and probably the last thing I will write on this story. I can't believe it, I have 72 pages long on Word, and I'm sad that everything is all of a sudden over. 

Thanks to every single one for reading the story, watching the trailer and I hope that if you liked my writing that you will stick around some more with me. Thanks, xx

If anyone of you want me to write a story about anything, come with ideas if you would like. I really would like something to write to keep me busy with and even put more effort in it than I have so far. Cheers!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It had been some time since last I saw Jason. I visited him in jail the last time it was visiting time for them, and we still spoke. But there was one thing that had changed. I was finished with university and Jason had taken lessons while being in prison. There was one tiny thing about our so called relationship. Since I only spoke with him twice a year normally after visiting him nearly every single day before, the love had faded and we always kept arguing about stuff that didn’t matter. I loved Jason, but the sparks weren’t there after three years. It had been eight years since he was set in jail. I stopped waiting for him after three years since I couldn’t handle it anymore. It wasn’t much to be said or done after that, but we still kept meeting up. He had no one else, except for his gang. But his gang came out three months ago. I had been talking to them a lot since then, since they had always been close to me after everything that happened. Isn’t it crazy that I wanted to stay with my kidnappers and also the one who caused me pain, to my heart and my body? I had been dating two guys in the last five years, but for now I was single again. I was meeting up with Dylan soon, seeing one of the closest one of the boys.

Short told; Bruce had been in jail as well, when he realized his gang was set in jail. So he left his children and wife to join his time in prison to support his gang. James still held out with his girl, Harriet and trust me I don’t know how she survived that long without him. Derek was outgoing and he had even got a job for this big company. Even for his background, he got the job, because he was so great with people. Dylan was on the other hand looking for a job, and he had got really many offers, but he wanted something more I think. He had a small job while he was looking for something better to get the money for it. I, myself was the boss of this criminal/kidnapper company, that I had started myself. The company’s name was “The hideout”. Fancy, right? Well, maybe more boring and not so creative. I liked it, and so far the company was doing great. Everyone was interested in hearing my story when I was kidnapped and truthfully I always made it even more exciting than it actually was. I told the truth, but just with more excitement than I usually would.

I grabbed my car keys and a little coat before opening the door, and locking it behind me. I unlocked the car right outside, plopping myself into the heated up car by the sun. It wasn’t really cold outside, sometimes a bit chilly with the wind. I started the car up, buckling my seatbelt on. Checking that I had everything with me, I drove out from my pretty little house. I had written a story about my kidnapping and it was a bestseller, so my house was big enough for me indeed. I didn’t need some big fancy house, if I was alone. I strove down the streets, beating my hands on the steering wheel while listening to Uptown Funk. I was finally seeing Dylan again after one month. We were really close lately, but of course nothing more than best friends in my eyes.

I drove for some minutes, before parking outside the Taco Bell where Dylan and I were meeting. I got out of the car, locking in and saw that Dylan already was sitting inside. I smiled to myself as I saw him sitting there already.