14. Only a t-shirt

Still Jason's POV;

As we walked into the lobby the worker looked surprised up at us.

“Hello and welcome to Radisson Blue hotel, may I help you”, he asked in a tone with being over happy. Probably because it actually came someone in the middle of the night to him so he had something to do.

“Actually yes, some of our friends came here for some hours ago. Four men and a girl as far as we know”, Bruce said smiling gently.

“Oh, I think I know who you are talking about. They ordered only two rooms though, room 514 and 515. Would you like me to order two or three rooms right next to them”, he asked polity.

“Yes please”, Bruce answered and right on time the power was shut down. Well Derek gave a sign to James and Brad through his phone actually. George and William from the Calico gang hurried to knock out the worker as Dylan and I sprinted off to the stairs.

“Fifth floor, hurry guys”, we heard Derek shouting after guys. We took out our flashlights while running upwards. I bet the rest was running up the stairs as well. I ran so quickly up the stairs nearly tripping in them. This was just something so new for me, but I bet she really wanted to go back soon. Jess would anyway leave me.

Jessica’s POV;

I kept on turning from side to side in the bed having the feeling inside of me that something was wrong. I opened my eyes seeing Alex sleeping on the couch snoring. This was a great time for me. I kept quiet, gathering my stuff and decided to get out of the room as quickly as I could. No way was I going to be with Fernando’s gang. I actually think I got to grab everything before sneaking out the door as quiet as I could. I came out in the hallway and the lights were all turned off, nothing of the electricity worked. I saw flashlights in the end of the hall, wanting to just get back in the room again, but no way would I wake up Alex for maybe that wasn’t that bad. I held my clothes tightly to me; only wearing a t-shirt Alex had actually given me to sleep in. The lights were flashed my way and someone sneaked up until I saw who it was.

“Jason”, I whispered showing him the sign of Alex was inside of the room behind me.

“Jess”, he grinned. He gave me a warm and hard hug, as Dylan stood awkwardly behind. Lots of other guys I had never seen with Bruce came just some seconds afterwards while Jason was still hugging me.

“That quick? Aww, I wanted action”, some guy whispered. I had never seen him in my life before.

“She stood here when we came”, Dylan whispered. Jason stepped away, smiling.

“Let’s go and we need to hurry”, Jason said low. Jason grabbed me by my hand but then noticed I was only in my underwear with a t-shirt on. He grabbed my back and legs and started to carry me.

“I can walk on my own”, I whispered in his ear as everyone hurried to sneak their way out from here.

“Not like that gorgeous”, he whispered back. Seriously we were in a pretty shitty situation if they would notice I was gone now, but Jason just made my heart flutter. He was making me feel like we were the only ones there. Jason and all the other people walked down the stairs as Jason held me tightly in his strong arms.

Downstairs stood Derek with another dude grinning when he saw me. I was actually so confused from all the people around me that I didn’t know, but I just wanted to go home for real now. We walked out and as we came outside the power on the hotel was turned on again and a car was standing right outside the hotel.

“I appreciate everything buds. Thank you”, Jason said before he unlocked the car. He opened the back door and placed me softly down in the seats.

“Anything for you, Jason. Just call us whenever. We’re always there for you guys. No bad feelings”, one guy said  before they waved to me and ran away to their car.

“Let’s get going”, Bruce said before grabbing the keys Jason was holding up to him and got in the car beside me.

“You need to sit on my lap, since the car isn’t big enough for all of us”, Jason whispered in my ear as he sat inside. I looked as Dylan, Derek and Bruce got inside the car.

“But…”, I started questioning, but James came running down the side and opened the door quickly.

“Oh, okay”, I mumbled as I got up on Jason’s lap. He grinned before holding on to me. I still held my clothes in my arms as the car engine started.

“You should put your pants on”, Derek said as he noticed that my legs were shivering.

“Yeah… Maybe I should… Don’t want the monsters to come and get me”, I mumbled quietly as Jason let out a little chuckle. Actually only he would understand. I can honestly say after these two weeks I was kind of different. I never started rambling about anything so much more, but that I should do, because it was me. But I wasn’t nervous around these people anymore. Jason was being this overprotective over me and that they actually came after me is just truly amazing.

I tried taking my pants on while we were driving and I was sitting on Jason’s lap. Actually it was more comfortable to sit on his lap, but he made my heart flutter so amazingly much I couldn’t describe how nervous I was for doing something wrong around him. I finally got my pants on and tried finding a good position. I was just so tired and really wanted to sleep. I felt Jason tighten his grip around me as he breathed into my neck. It was tickling, but only so good before I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I felt the sun in my eyes as I tried opening them and kept on turning. I noticed I was lying somewhere soft. I opened my eyes to find I was lying in a comfy bed in a big room. The room was quite good looking, as I saw Jason standing there in front me it got so much better. He made me smile. This huge grin was plastered on my face.

“Hey, we really need to get going again”, he said sitting on the edge of the bed.

“What? Where? And where the hell are we now”, I asked sitting up in the bed.

“They all know where you are now. The camera from the hotel when Fernando’s people and you checked in is all over the news. Fernando and his gang were taken this morning by the police and they are looking after you now”, he said quickly but I got every single word.

They were all after me, looking after me still, and Fernando’s gang had been taken… I knew they wouldn’t give up as easy on me. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

More? Comment, vote & fan! 

Plurple