Preview for the story

A/N

I thought about starting to publish the first chapter today, but since I want more time to write on the story (since I'm using ages with one chapter since they can be up to 3-5 pages about), and it's easier for me since I don't have any pressure on me either.

But anyways I wanted to give you a short preview of the story, so here it is! Enjoy! 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jason still sat there at the edge of my bed, keeping his eyes on me.

“What’s so special about you”, he mumbled. I frowned. Did I hear right?

“Excuse me”, I asked holding the pain away from Jason to see it.

“I asked what’s so special about you”, he asked louder nearly about to explode.

“Why would you say anything like that? I’m just a normal girl”, I answered leaving only Jason’s anger issue breathing keep on going.

“No, there’s something more. Like I kidnapped you was a destiny for someone”, he said standing up and walked in the room. I didn’t quite understand him. He just beat me up and now he was questioning me with why I was so special.

“I don’t quite g-ge-get you Jason”, I replied to him. He pulled his hair back frustrated and it made me smirk against him.

“Every one of the boys adores you and you have this weird effect on them. Why? Why are you doing this”, he said frustrated while biting his lip. I wanted to run out of the room, get the boys since being here with Jason was really scaring me.

“I’m n-not doing a-a-anything”, I stuttered. He tightened his bare hands, filling the anger and the frustration locked in his hands. He really didn’t want to do anything against me.

“I just can’t figure it out. Have you talked loads with them”, he asked turning his head around to face me. I nodded, but regretted it as soon the pain struck through my neck. I groaned in pain as Jason walked quickly over to the bed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment, vote and fan if you would like to read more of this story!

It's different to any other Jason McCann stories ^_^
Plurple