17. A mission?

HERE, FINALLY! I'm hundred procent done with my homework and test on Friday this week, so I'll be able to use more time for my writing, but my schedule is really messed up together in December as well. I'm sorry for all the waiting for each part, but I hope you at least still reads my story and enjoy reading it. Thanks a lot every single one of you who has been sticking up with reading this story since the very beginning. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bruce was staying with his family for a little while as Dylan threw in the last bag in the car before we were driving closer to my hometown again. They weren’t going to drop me off yet, because I wanted to be with them a little more. It’s quite funny since I had studied so hard for the exams and for my college degree, but right before the prom was taken place I was kidnapped by Jason and anything in the world I wanted to do then was go back home, but now I really don’t want to go home.  They were great, even if they were criminals.

“I’ll miss you, Bruce”, I said half smiling.

“I’ll miss you too, Jess”, he said holding up his huge arms for me to give him a hug. I wasn’t slow with walking towards him trying to wrap my small arms around his body.

“Take care of the boys as long you’re with them”, he whispered into my ear, me only nodding.

“I promise”, I mumbled. He let go of me, grinning.

“Come on, Jess! You will see Bruce again, for sure”, Derek shouted as the other boys got in the car. I smiled to Bruce, not caring about Derek shouting after me.

“Bye Heather, Hazel and August! It was nice meeting you and thanks for having me”. Heather nodded politely back to me.

“Thanks Bruce”, I said before turning my back on him walking to the car. Derek was driving; Dylan was sitting next to him and James, Jason and me in the back. I hoped in the car in the middle of Jason and James in the back, waving to Bruce and his family like crazy when Derek started driving.

“Ready to kick some ass”, James hollered through the car.

“Kick some ass”, I asked him while the rest of the boys kept quiet.

“Didn’t you tell her”, James questioned them as Jason’s grip around my hand tightened.

“Told me what?”. I glanced at Jason, and then at James as to Dylan who turned his head around towards us.

“Uhm, we need to do some business in a town towards LA”, Jason spoke quietly.

“What? Business?”. I looked at them everyone, but mostly Jason. He should have told me earlier before we even started driving.

“You know how it works, Jess. We need the money”, Jason said frustrated.

“I know how it works? I’ve stayed with you guys maybe in a month now, I’m not born into the criminal world, Jason”, I protested. I didn’t want to join one of their cases.

“Jess, we really need you for this mission”, James tried, his voice so calm.

“What I ‘am supposed to do? I can’t even hold a gun straight! Everyone knows about me in the whole USA since I’m the missing girl”, I cried out. How could they even?

“Babe, please don’t. We didn’t even think about this”, Jason said wrapping his warm strong arms around my shaking body. They knew I wasn’t used to this. They knew that I would never go on with their mission if they just showed and told me it carefully. I needed to be trained.

“The only thing you are going to do is make a man confused. You need to flirt with him and also make him take a sleeping pill”, Derek said as his eyes where focused on the road.