13. System of criminals

I was tugged out of the car with something pointing in my back. I really didn’t want to make any kind of movement, but they told me to keep walking normal.

“You’re now my girlfriend for the trip to the hotel room”, Alex said grabbing my hand and no one was pointing something in my back anymore. I breathed out normally trying to calm down. What was my plan? I had nothing in mind and everything went too quickly. We were already at the hotel as Carl was ordering two hotel rooms.

“I’m truly amazed over you haven’t said anything yet darling. Looking forward tonight”, Alex asked wiggling his eyebrows. I looked disgusted at him before looking around the lobby. I picked up every single detail around the lobby. I really couldn’t believe Alex would even say that to me either. Jason was his brother and I knew somewhere inside there he really cared about Jason.

Jason’s POV;

Bruce was strolling down the road in a hurry. We knew exactly where she was and we were going to meet another gang in the town outside a hotel where they were for this night. We needed to make a plan for it all, but so far we’ve pretty much found out at lot already. We already knew they were three big guys in Fernando’s gang including himself; Alex, Carl and Lander. I sat in front watching Bruce steering the wheel.

“We need to get the cameras off with shutting off the power. Brad from the Calico gang will fix it since he actually worked there some years ago”, James spoke clear through the car.

“And about people recognising Jessica; anyone could do that so when we finally get her we need to keep everything in a low profile. No shooting around freely like we did once before, only rescuing Derek then”, Dylan said with the tone of annoyance in the end of his sentence.

“That wasn’t my fault, they had candy”, Derek said eating candy in the back as laughter filled the car. I really was just hoping they didn’t do anything to her before the time was gone.

Jessica’s POV;

I was sitting alone with Alex. Freaking alone with HIM! I wanted actually to go take a bath and only drown in there for good, but no I really shouldn’t right? He watched television as I stared out of the window watching life continuing for everyone as normal. Even if you really just could look at people and think like they were having a great time, most people could just fake a smile to every single human being.  Everyone looked so fragile down at the street, but inside there was a mess inside of their minds. I had been in the position to only think that my body, boys, friends and school was the biggest problems, but now I was being thrown around from place to place trying to only keep myself alive. I didn’t know half the things Fernando and his people could do to me.

“Do you enjoy this life? For like real”, the words flew out of my mouth. I still stared out of the window too scared of how Alex would react.

“Even if you and your brother, Jason, have been in this position since forever I really believe you both could get out of the system of criminals. You have been through a lot Alex, but you still have things to learn”. My voice nearly echoed in the room of the silence that had become. Alex had turned off the television, breathing slowly.

“Sometimes it’s worth it”, he spoke husky.

“How come? Wouldn’t you by now have a brother who could love you dear and maybe even a real job, with a wife and kids?”. He didn’t answer at once. He was thinking about everything I said to him.

“For the small jobs we get, we can earn a lot. Less work for us then, but the risks we have taken has become something normal for me. I could die every single day, but I never really think of it. The more I really think about it, a family would be a really nice thing to have right now”, he said signing.

I turned around noticing his look. He looked so hurtful after me taking up the subject, but I knew and I really saw he was the one of the kind who had a heart, just like Jason. They really cared both.

“Why haven’t you stopped yet? I think Jason could need this from you anyway”, I said low. I was actually afraid of how he would react. He turned to me meeting my gaze.

“Jessica, you don’t even know the whole story. Whatever Jason told you, he may have left something out, and really I want the best for him but this is the way I care about him. This is the way we have been living since our parents died”.

“How can you even say that when you beat him up when he was only freaking eight years old, Alex? He was a kid! He didn’t understand that and making his first bomb when he was ten? They spared you for a deal that you joined them, but look at you now. You didn’t protect your brother; you made him like you instead. You were being his role model, but really that wasn’t a big brother’s assignment”, I said remembering everything Jason told me that one time he opened up truly to me.

Alex first hit the table before standing up and looking furious at me. He didn’t like me taking it that far really.

“You should be careful of what you say! I WAS A GOOD BROTHER, OKAY”, he shouted getting close to me. I walked backwards into the wall next to the window as he was right in front of me. I ended up nodding my head quickly only to hope he walked away.

“I bet you never had those problems”, he said making a disgusted face.

“I never had. I never had the thought of thinking I could be killed every single day I walked out the door, or even kidnap. The only thing I cared about was my body, if boys even liked me, keeping my friends to be friends with me, having good grades to get into a great university, things normal people actually have problems about! Everyone has hard times, but really taking it all out at the rest of the people around you is even more wrong”.

With all that I decided to go to the toilet before get some sleep. I was tired of all this shit I had ended up in. I walked passed Alex and into the toilet leaving him there without any words to say to me.

Jason’s POV;

We had finally arrived and met everyone who was helping us. We were ten people together and Brad had decided to take with James in helping him with turning the power off. It was over midnight and the city was nearly all dead. The lights from the streetlights were dimmed and I was sure only one person was standing in the lobby. We had made an agreement to pretend we were some tourists arriving at the hotel with costumes until the power was going to be shut off and then kicked the lobby person out. But of course find out which room Fernando had ordered.

Now it was our time to shine and really bring back my one and only dear Jessica.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THEY ARE SAVING "ONE AND ONLY DEAR JESSICA"! I JUST THOUGHT THIS WAS REALLY CUTE INDEED PLEASE SAY IT WAS CUTE! 

What do you all think of Alex opening up to Jessica for a moment? 

How do YOU think the plan will go? 

Comment, vote & fan for more! I promise to get a chapter quickly out THIS week again.  

Plurple~~