15. Roadtrip

SERIOUSLY!! This story has passed 15, 000 reads and I'm currently freaking out! I can't believe it! THANK YOU EVERYONE SO FREAKING MUCH FOR COMMENTING, VOTING, FOLLOWING AND JUST READING THIS STORY THAT I'VE WRITTEN MYSELF! And to every single one of you, I promise to be more active in writing, publishing more chapters for you and longer ones, but school always messes up. I'll do my best for this story to get done with it and I can say for myself that this is my favorite story I've written myself. I hope you still enjoy my chapters and how I write my stories and I wish you all the best. 

xo, happy reading. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We were in the car again driving down the road. I was sitting on top of Jason’s lap again since we only had one car. We were now driving out of America into Canada. Bruce told us we could visit his family and stay there for a while. Everything needed to calm down, but I easily say I really wanted to see my family again. I loved being with these people, but somehow I missed everything the way it was before.

“We have about one hour left”, Bruce mumbled through the car. We had been driving for many hours now, and it takes a lot of time to drive through America as well.

“Great, since I’m so tired of cars now”, James whined. I chuckled of just looking at him. His hair was all over the place nearly and he didn’t look as handsome as he did when he was all freshen up.

“Same here”, Derek pouted.

“Well, would you rather be caught by the police than drive for hours”, Dylan asked as he looked out the window.

“Naah, drive for hours”, James replied chilled.

“Yeah, maybe drive for hours then, it’s always fun to be on the road, just not when we’re six people in a five seated car”, Derek answered while looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders just smiling.

We drove for about an hour before Bruce finally stopped outside this huge house that looked so beautiful. The garden outside was filled with gorgeous flowers and reminded me of those kind of gardens the royals has.

“Here we are”, Bruce grinned. He looked so happy to be back where his family lived, but for real they had quite a big house. Derek and Dylan jumped out of the car as Jason held on tightly to me.

“Are you going to let go”, I chuckled.

“Yeah, just wait a bit”, he replied as James and Bruce got out of the car. They all shut the doors in the car as they walked up to the door.

“I need to ask you something”, he said loosening his grip around me while I sat next to the seat beside him. I just nodded my head watching him.

“I need to ask you this to be really sure about everything that is happening and something has happened while I have been together with you”, he said being so nervous. I kept my mouth shut since I was not going to ruin what Jason had to say now. He took a deep breath as he looked at me.

“I’ve fallen for you Jessica, and really hard as well. I can’t get you out of my thoughts and I’m always just thinking about kissing you. Is that bad”, he asked as he seemed so confused. This didn’t happen a lot to him. I shook my head. He had fallen for me. He was in love with me.

“Say something”, he commanded. I was never good at this.

“It’s not bad at all”, I spoke softly. I looked him in the eyes as he looked back at me. His hand came in touch with my skin on my cheek as he stroke my softly over it. His head was leaning in closer to mine, as I felt his mint breath.

Finally it was happening. I had been waiting some time for Jason to take the big step, but I was so horrible in things like this.

He was just some centimetres away before a loud knock on the window was heard.

“Aww, fuck them”, Jason mumbled as I giggled. I was actually really disappointed now. It was so close. I looked at Bruce outside the window grinning.

“Come on then”, I said grabbing Jason’s hand and opening the car door. Jason followed right behind me.

“They can’t wait to say hello to you”, Bruce said to me as we all walked together up to the door.

“Ohh”, was everything that came out of my mouth.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Bruce’s family was so nice to us and we had got a room each. We were staying some days with them until things were quieter. Bruce had one daughter at the age of four years old and a son who was about fifth teen. His wife was so beautiful and they were all just wonderful against us. His daughter was named Hazel and his son was named August. His wife was named Heather. After seeing how extremely nice they was to each other I was wondering what Heather thought about him being a criminal. Did she know? Did his son and daughter know? Well, maybe his daughter was a bit too young still, but if they didn’t know, what kind of lie was he living through?

“Want some more Jessica”, August asked me holding up the bowl with spaghetti.

“No thank you. I’m stuffed”, I said politely. He nodded putting the bowl down again.

“So Jessica, we have never seen you here before in the house or met you. How did you meet all these amazing guys”, Heather asked me and I frowned.

“I-I was ki-“, I started off.

“She has started working together with us”, Dylan interrupted. Heather frowned at Bruce, shaking her head.

“Bruce, I know”, Heather said then pushed her chair away from the table. She stood up and walked away from the table, shaking her head nervously. Bruce got up running after her as we sat there completely silent only hearing little Hazel making some sounds grinning. I bet he never told her or maybe he did. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

More? Comment, vote & follow!

That was so freaking close right? asjngewkgewbvø, I just want them to kiss soooon! 

Plurple