11. She's gone.

I've tried something new for this chapter! Not such a long chapter, but I just felt like having this chapter for making it more sense n stuff... I guess. BY THE WAY I'VE MADE A PLAYLIST TO THIS STORY! SOMEONE WHO WANTS IT? :-) 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Still Jason’s POV;

I was lying on the ground, feeling completely empty. She was gone, taken away again from me. I needed to do something to get her back. She couldn’t die on this way either. I was freezing, but the pain was too big for me to even actually notice. I still hadn’t seen a bit of Bruce or anyone else from the gang.

However as I nearly fell asleep on the ground with the pain someone picked me up slowly and my eyes were closing slowly.

“Fuck it. What the hell happened to you dude? Where’s Jessica”, I heard Bruce voice saying as he walked with me in his arms.

“T-t-they to-took he-her”, I said between the pain forcing it through my body. I hadn’t felt this weak since my parents was killed. I felt Bruce’s fists digging into my skin as he carried me. He opened the door to my car and laid me in the backseat. I suddenly heard Bruce talking in the phone, but my eyes were closing slowly and everything went blurry. I just heard Bruce shouting before I felt my body drifting away to a special place. Sweet dreams.

Jessica’s POV;

I remembered Jason’s face still from when he was beaten totally up. I was sitting quiet in the car with Alex pointing a gun towards me. My hands were tied together as I stared out the window. This could be even worse. Jason was still alive and I knew it. I had tears falling down my cheeks, biting my lips hard together not to make a voice. I wanted to fall to my knees crying, cuddling myself up into this big ball, getting rid of the crazy world around me. I wanted to run away back to Jason, get him with me, and run far away from everything bad. I just wanted to feel the sun touching my skin, feeling so much more alive. This had only been for one night, everything bad, but I knew there was a light for everyone in their lives.

I didn’t know what would happen to me by staying (actually being kidnapped by them and forced with them) with them, but all I knew was I needed to get away quickly when I had the chance.

But I knew it well inside of me. Jason would do anything to save me from these bastards. If he was already on his way saving me the first time, he would gratefully do it one more time.

Narrator;

Jason had been beat up real bad, as Jessica had been staring at her protector and lover fighting for her. She wasn’t used to all this, but one thing she knew for sure is that Jason was someone special for her. All this time Jessica had been thinking bad about Jason, but after seeing his true side, heard his story, she couldn’t really judge him. She could nearly feel his pain of losing his parents, his brother being his enemy mostly and losing everything dear to him. She had lost her little sister before in a massacre on her little sister’s school. It was horrible, all over the news, but she had dug it away deep down. She didn’t like talking about her past in that kind of way, but was truly amazed by Jason’s trust on her.

As Bruce called for help from the gang, being aware of Jason losing too much blood, Jessica was taken far away. Bruce was nearly close to calling the ambulance, but since they all were in the criminal zone by the police, it was too dangerous for them. They wouldn’t be able to get help anywhere before actually they took contact with loads of other people around in the country and someone to help Jason.

One thing was for sure. They were going to get Jessica back even if they needed to spill their life out on it, only because they knew how much Jessica Olivia Treasure meant for Jason McCann. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What do you people think about having a narrator with in this chapter? 

What do you think will happen? 

Comment, vote & fan, my beautiful readers! 

Plurple