16. Just one phone call

I'm sorry for making you wait like... What is it since last time now? Three weeks maybe or even more..? Well, I'm deeply sorry, but I promise when I get my Christmas holiday I'll keep my writing up more! Sorry for making you all wait such a horrible long time, but I can't describe how much I love you all for still reading my story! I appricate every single comment, vote and for the follows I get. You, readers, don't understand how happy it makes me and how much more motivation I get by writing as well then. Thank you.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 We sat together everyone except Heather and Bruce in the living room. Jason had his arm around my shoulders as I leaned in to him on his chest. It was comfortable, really comfortable. Some days had passed since last time, but Heather was still upset for Bruce making the decision of kidnapping little girls like me. She knew him for being criminal when he once was forced to break into her house stealing diamonds and worthy jewels. She found him while he took a sip from the milk in the fridge. Pretty funny if you would ask me, who would have thought he ended up with her?

“We should get going soon”, James said softly making the room even quieter. We exchanged glances to each other thinking about it.

“Where to”, Dylan asked breaking the silence.

“Getting Jess back home and leave the country for good”, James said, but Jason made a weird movement when James said it.

“Yeah, maybe it would be great for you to see them again”, Dylan spoke quietly. They all moved their eyes on me waiting for an answer.

“I-I really haven’t thought about that yet”, I stumbled. I felt Jason’s grip tighten around me as Derek looked at me half smiling.

“Soon your family will think you are dead”, Derek suddenly said making me look down in the ground at the red spotted carpet. I never would my parents to think I was dead. I loved them so incredible much, but these boys were just amazing even if they were criminal’s people. They did it for a living. They were only trying to survive. They were born into the criminal world since a pretty young age.

“They don’t deserve it”, I whispered only so Jason heard me. Jason kissed my check making the rest of the boys smile. I guess they weren’t used to see Jason holding around a girl and kissing her check.

“You could call them from an unknown number if you want to talk to them”, Dylan suggested. I nodded as Jason took his hands away from me. I got to borrow Dylan’s phone as I grabbed it walking out to the garden on the back side of the house. I started typing in the number to my mom thinking of how they would react. I hope they would understand, but what was I supposed to tell them? “I’ve fallen for the boy who kidnapped me and the boys are incredible! They are only doing it for a living”. I just couldn’t.

How would you even tell your parents about that you’re still alive and that you would rather spend time together with your kidnappers and not living the boring life at home again?

I kept my gaze at the number in front of me, wondering what I had to do. They deserved an explanation. I pressed “call” as planting the phone against my ear. I heard it ring as I waited for my mom to pick it up. Please just pick it up now, or I can’t do it next time.

“Hello, this is Harmony Treasure”, I heard her say. Just by hearing her voice was different. She seemed so fragile, so sick of life.

“Mom…?”. I noticed that I was sobbing into the phone, sitting down on the ground in the soft grass.

“Jessica? JESSICA”, she screamed as she started crying as well. I couldn’t imagine how she was doing.

“I’m so so so sorry mom, I never meant to wait this long, but you should know that I’m good”, I sobbed trying to make even her and me calm down.

“You don’t even know how many people are worried about you darling! When are you coming home? What has happened?”. I found her asking many questions, but she deserved to know everything. She was my mom.

“I don’t know, but the ones who kidnapped me did it for someone else and they are gone now, but they are running from the police themselves with me now. They didn’t do anything wrong mom, just gave me an adventure to remember for my life. They are great people, but we can’t come home before the police stops and nothing will happen to them”, I started rambling on about. I was known for it.

“You know the police just couldn’t do that love. It’s different in this world and it wouldn’t be that easy”, she said calming down.

“Yeah, I know, therefore I can’t come home yet since they want to drop me off like real persons would do. They saved me literally from everything bad”, I said drying my eyes.

“I wish I could have you back at home. Your dad is so angry with himself”.

“Mom, I promise, this was never meant to happen, but I’m ok. Just please tell everyone that I’m fine and they are just saving me”.

“I will darling”.

“I love you mom, never forget that”. With all those words I hung up holding the phone into my chest. It was so much pain hearing that dad was angry with himself, he never did anything wrong. He was fantastic.

I started sobbing into my knees as the phone was into my chest. Even if I was having a great time, I couldn’t help myself from crying.

Suddenly two arms were around me, with their body right into mine, making me feel their warmth.

“I’m sorry I even did all this to you”. His words spoke softly and sounded heartbroken.

“It’s fine”, I whispered back. Of course it was Jason. He was so careful around me now, and not the one he used to be. I turned around as I gazed into his light chocolate brown eyes.

“I wish we had more time”, he said leaning his forehead against mine. I slowly leaned in, waiting for the perfect moment to finally happen. It felt like years before I touched his soft lips. Finally I was kissing him. It was just like something I had seen for me. I felt explosions in my tummy as our lips moved in sync. Jason moved one hand up to my cheek and I moved them up in his hair. He pulled away stroking my cheek.

“I’ve wanted to do that for a long time now”, he said softly as he grinned. I giggled back as I kissed him once more on the lips showing him my feelings. The hardest part was always to tell the person what you felt.

“I don’t want you to go”, he whispered.

“I’m not going anywhere yet”, I replied playing with his hair. Not yet.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

More? Comment, vote & fan!

Plurple