8. I'm sorry Jess

AHHH, thank you all so much for everything! I can't believe that you all like my story so much! I can't believe that I have posted eight chapters all ready... 

For everyone that reads this story, a new chapter is up every Wednesday! ^_^ WOOHO! 

I bet you all are going to kill me for writing this chapter, but we all knew this would happen.... Oh no.

ENJOY MY LITTLE UNICORNS! 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jason’s POV;

I woke up feeling my head banging. I had a bad hangover today. I rubbed my eyes, stretching out as getting out of the bed. Urgh, the headache was seriously really bad. I looked at my hands, blood marks and scratches over them and I swear I didn’t have them there yesterday. I shrugged the feeling off and walked to the bathroom to drink some water and take a pill for the headache.

I drank the water slowly down and suddenly remembered why the marks were on my hands.

Jessica. Protecting her from Dylan.

I snapped out of my thoughts and walked quickly out of my bedroom. I was only wearing some pants, but couldn’t care less. The last thing I remember was James lifting her away from me. I opened the door to Jessica’s room and found her sleeping in the bed alone. I smiled by seeing her sleeping while shifting position in her bed. I closed the door behind me and walked slowly towards my bedroom again. Why did I snap yesterday? I really was affected by her. I really wanted to protect her from everything bad around her, but Fernando wanted Jessica. I was coming with her next week to him. I couldn’t do that towards her. I guess time will show.

. . . . . . . .

After the prom night about one week ago, all the boys were teasing me about it. Dylan was cool about me hitting him, but Jess seemed so afraid, but still we had our little relationship with fooling around. We had been flirting so much, nearly kissing a thousand times, been like an old couple together and she gave out my best sides.

This was the day when I was delivering Jessica to Fernando and I was really not looking forward to it. Multiples of times I was so close to kiss Jessica, and I was dying inside since I really wanted it to happen. I don’t know what she thought about it.

We were watching a movie sitting in the couch everyone together. I needed to find a way to either get a new girl or just forget the deal with Fernando. He would never forget a deal, but it was something I needed to do. I couldn’t back out of it. What should I do about it?

All the thoughts about saving Jessica from Fernando kept on going, but I knew nothing would work. He would track me down anyway leaving me all beaten up by himself and Alex. How could even a big brother hate their own brother? Ah, it’s so difficult to actually be myself since after the whole accident that happened with my mother and dad my life changed. I swear I wanted to be as normal as possible, but I couldn’t get out of it.

Suddenly someone rang the doorbell and James got up from the couch to open it. Jessica giggled as Derek told her something funny. Well, this was quite relaxing and I enjoyed being around her.  I heard James opening the door and then someone went in the ground.

“WHERE THE FUCK IS HE”, someone yelled angrily. I got quickly up from the couch making signs to Bruce to get Jessica away. Derek and Dylan reacted as soon a gun shot was heard from the corridor.

Jessica’s eyes got wide as Bruce lifted her up and ran with her down to the basement, as I got my gun up.

“Hurry”, Derek whispered yelled to me. We heard groaning from the corridor and I ran out with the gun in my hand. Derek and Dylan was right behind me.

“Jason”, Fernando beamed with five other guys surrounding him. I glanced over at James laying there in pain as a shot had been fired through his shoulder.

“Fernando”, I spat out through my teeth. How the heck did he get through the gates? What the heck did he even do here?

“I need the girl and get out of this house quickly”, he said so proud, evilly.

“Excuse me?”. I felt my face going red; the anger took care of my whole body as I gripped my fists together. Derek lay a hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

“The house is mine. Now get out”, he growled. He was right. The house was his, but we got it for three years ago to keep our business here. “Don’t hesitate McCann, just do it”, he continued as I glanced over at Alex. He smiled so proud. He should have been dead by now.

“Guys, get your things”, I shouted. I couldn’t leave Jessica here. Not now. I looked at James and shaking my head.

“Fix James first. No reason to shoot him down. Now”, I growled towards them. Fernando nodded against Jack who was one of Fernando’s best workers with Alex. Jack took out some band aid helping James.

“Where’s the girl then”, Fernando asked in his husky disgusting voice. Ew, why did I ever work for him? Money.

“She’s in the house”, I replied wanting to beat him down.

“Get her”, Alex ordered me. I hated him for being so close to Fernando. I shoot him a death glare before walking to the living room finding. I walked down to the basement and was met by Jessica and Bruce.

“Come on”, I said without any emotions showing. Bruce and Jessica followed me upstairs again as I saw the fear Jessica had in her eyes. Dylan and Derek already stood in the living room and glanced over at us as I came up with Jessica and Bruce.  

“Please don’t give me away to them”, she pleaded as I reached them. I wanted to give her a hug and just take her away, but I couldn’t. I would be dead.

“Jess, please. Don’t make this hard”, I said my voice sounding so calm. Fuck this; I want to save Jessica from those terrible people.

“What? You’re just going to give me away after those moments we had together! I really thought you had something much better inside of you”, she shouted leaping backwards, looking disgusted at us all.

“I have no choice! It’s my job”, I snarled. She had tears in her eyes as she shook her head.

“Just fucking leave me”, she said as Fernando and Alex came around the corner. Fernando spotted Jessica and grinned.

“Great work, Jason. You’ll get the money soon”, he said patting my back. It all happened so quickly afterwards. The time was at pause to me since I only thought about Jessica who looked terrified and disgusted at us.

I’m so sorry Jessica.

Jessica’s POV;

It had been five freaking days since Jason and his crew left me alone with Fernando and his other friends. They hadn’t done anything to me yet, since I kept being busy by being in my bedroom, but Fernando always looked at me so creepy. Well, not creepy, but I think he was creepy. He liked taking my hair behind my ear and look at me “romantic”. It didn’t work. He was around the age of fifty, as I was a girl at the age of eighteen. Ew.

I had been thinking so much about Jason, Derek, Dylan, James and Bruce the last days, but most Jason. We had such a great time together, but suddenly he just gave me away.

“I have no choice! It’s my job”. I shook my head remembering what he said the last day I saw him. He had a choice, and I can’t believe I trusted him so much. He was my kidnapper.  I wanted nothing to do with him, but at the same time I really wanted to see him. Feel so special around him. I was the one making him laugh, making him seem so sweet and caring.

It was evening and I had the doors open to the balcony feeling the cold air breezing through the room. I sat in the bed staring at the ceiling. I had nothing better to do anyway. I hadn’t watched the news since the first time and I was afraid that they thought I was dead by now. I knew my mom wouldn’t give up easily and she loved me so much that she couldn’t.

I heard a sound from the balcony and reacted with grabbing a pillow on the bed. I stood up feeling my feet touching the cold floor. A shadow from the balcony across the ground was shown and I gasped. I didn’t want to die now.

“Jess, come on outside”, his husky handsome voice said from outside. I could swear I could recognize his voice anywhere.  Jason.