10. Aching

This chapter was kind of sad (KIND OF) to write, since I hate what happens on the end of the chapter, GOSH! Shhh.. I shouldn't say anything about it. BUT HERE YOU GO! 

Finally a chapter for you everyone! I know you have been waiting long for this & I want to thank you everyone for being so patient with me. I know I suck with this. #ioweyousomuch

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We were sitting in Jason’s car strolling down the street fast. I hadn’t seen Jason like this before. It was like he was scared. Scared of what would happen. I didn’t quite get it. Why did he do this all for me? He was like the most protective guy over me right now. It was sweet, but somehow scary like I could never get away from him. I didn’t want to get away from him either; I just wanted to meet my family and friends again.

His fists tightened around the steering wheel as he kept focusing on the road. His phone kept on ringing but he ignored it.

“Aren’t you going to take it”, I asked carefully.

“It’s him only. We need to get you away from here, Jess. Not any of us is safe anymore. Dylan and Derek will meet you to take you to a town, a very small town for only some days”, he said making me frown.

“Excuse me? You can’t just keep me on the road all the fucking time Jason!”. He looked quickly on me before turning to the road again.

“It’s only for a while Jess. I don’t want you to get killed”, he roared, obviously pissed at me. I crossed my arms, watching the world outside the window of the driving car. How could this possible happen to me? Everything happened on that stupid party.

Suddenly Jason picked up his phone, calling someone while driving. Ah, never drive and call someone.

“Tower station, five minutes”,  Jason said before taking his phone down again. Tower station? We were not in my town at all.

“Who was that”, I asked, but with a shy voice. I didn’t want Jason to get pissed at me for asking.

“Bruce. We’re meeting him at the Tower Station since he will deliver you to Derek and Dylan”. I nodded, wondering if Jason would always be a criminal. I really liked him, for being that person with the most adorable laugh, the happy moments we had, the special chemistry we had even if nothing had happened between us. We hadn’t even kissed yet and that was the thing that made me go crazy. I wanted to feel his lips touching mine, feel his body close to mine making me feel so safe. I knew he could protect me in many ways, but everything was good enough for me in his arms.

Jason stopped the car, close to a round, circle building, looking most extremely powerful. It was late at night and no one was to be seen.

“Come on babe”, he said before opening the door. I quickly looked at him opening the door. Did he just call me babe?

I got out of the car closing the door behind me as Jason came on my side. He grabbed my hand and began walking to the front door of the building. To say it easy, we didn’t come that fast. A car pulled over right next to our feet as Jason pulled out a gun, and two men got out of the car pointing guns at us. One of them was Alex. Jason pulled me behind him trying to protect me.

Then out of the car came Fernando looking disgusting at Jason.

“So here you are Jason with your mission. You had one job, one easy job”, Fernando said staring down Jason.

“This time is different, Fernando. I can find someone else for you, just not this girl”, Jason shot back, holding on to my sweater.

“You had two weeks to do that Jason. Now it’s too late anyway. We’re having her”. He made me feel sick, only by the way he behaved and the words he said. I wanted to puke right in front of them.  

“I tried my best, but you still owe me money from last time”, Jason roared. He was really angry at the moment. Of course I would be as well if someone did that to me. But this was his job; he kidnapped girls for money, lived on making bombs with a gang that was sweethearts.

“This has only one way to be settled”, Fernando said taking steps forward to Jason. Jason let go of my sweater, pushing me backwards as he walked forward. They were close enough to punch each other right now and that’s what started happening.

Fernando took a big swing with his left fist, throwing it towards Jason with so much strength. Jason reacted with pushing himself away from him and throwing punched back at him.

It all happened so quickly and before I even knew it Fernando and Jason was blue and yellow in their faces and bodies. I was shouting at the top of my lungs while trying to help Jason, but clearly Alex came holding me back from helping him.

I couldn’t even stand to watch them fight, since Fernando was much stronger than Jason, leaving Jason at the ground, throwing up blood. I was crying and screaming. Jason tried to get up, watching me as reaching his hand out for me.

“JASON”, I screamed as Alex held me. I looked everywhere for Bruce, Derek, Dylan or James, but no one of them was to be found. Fuck. Jason was horrible as the blood was everywhere. I didn’t dare to watch, but wanted to run towards him holding him close to me. Why weren’t there any people around?

Alex held me tight as he dragged me towards the other car. I was screaming at the top of my lungs, while Fernando bended down to Jason and said something to him, laughing. I was pushed into the car hard, as Jason came out of my sight. I tried everything in my force to get away, but I wasn’t strong enough to get away.

Jason’s POV

I could hardly even breathe. I felt everything in my body aching. I wasn’t strong enough for Fernando and I knew it myself. No one had ever kicked Fernando’s butt. I saw Jessica disappearing into the car with Alex as he smiled evilly to me knowing that my heart was aching more than anything right now. The pain in my body was shooting through me as I watched Fernando bending down to me.

“I always win, McCann”, he said laughing, and smiling to me before he walked to the car. I tried getting up, making myself do something to save Jessica, but there was nothing I could do. The pain was too big for me in my body to actually move. I saw the car driving away, making me swear out loud as the pain was shooting through me at the same time. I had lost Jessica for the second time and my heart was aching more than the pain itself. 

++++++++++++++++++

More? Comment, vote & fan! WOOHO! 

What will happen to Jessica now? :O 

Plurple