19. The pill

He took a seat on the bed stroking his hand over the covers on the bed. He kept his sight on me and then over to the bed. Ah, I see, he wanted... Yup. Great work, Jessica. I was going to do this as we had planned. I wasn't that girl that barely could talk or just randomly kept talking for hours anymore. Why? What happened? She grew up. That Jessica is gone.

"So tell me, why have I never seen you before", he asked in a flirty way. I stood there next to the window and smirked as I tried of thinking about something good to say.

"I'm new in town".

"So how did you get the invite to my great big party?".

"I have my connections", I replied. He was lying down on the bed half way still stroking on the bed next to him. I gathered my courage and walked slowly towards the bed.

"Anyways it's not like you would know every single person in this town that well, correct", I continued.

"That's true. Too bad I haven't met you before, but I'm happy I did". Liar. He was trying to keep his eyes bored into mine, but he couldn't when he said it. Right in that very moment I wanted to hit him, but I wasn't strong enough anyways. I knew some of the boys were standing outside the room to literally kick down the door when they got my sign.

I sat down on the bed beside him, and moved my hand on his lap. I stroked him slowly upwards the lap towards his private place.

"J-juliet, was it", he said as he strained. I nodded my head, moving closer into him. Jason popped into my head as I was moving closer to him. I hope they didn't just use me for all this. But I knew Jason, it was different. Everything with him was different.

As I was close to his lips I moved away and signed.

"I need a drink", I said smirking to him. He looked confused at first and then smirked as well.

"I'll make them for us", he said as he got up from the bed and got two glasses and opened a little fridge in a corner. I didn't notice that before now. He opened a bottle of wine and poured some wine in the two glasses. This was the moment I needed to put the sleeping pill in his drink. I got up from the bed, getting ready the sleeping pill in my hand, and then walked straight up to him as he was fixing the drinks.

"I want you and I need you", I whispered in his ear from behind of. He turned his head to the left and then I hurried putting the pill in one of the glasses as my hands were around his body. He smirked right at that very moment and then he kissed me. Hard, but soft. He turned around keeping the kiss, and I couldn't just stop. I need to keep on acting. But I need him to take the pill.

I pulled away, reached for the glass that hopefully didn't have the pill in it. I took a little sip as he just seemed confused. He turned around grabbing his glass, drinking nearly the whole glass.

"You shouldn't be drinking it. Just pretend to drink it when you are supposed to drink", I heard Dylan's voice saying. How long was it going to take before he fell asleep? And even what would I do if I took the wrong glass now? Gosh, what if I failed?

Suddenly Carden took my glass out of my hand as he put his empty glass on the table and mine together with his. He reached for my waist and grinned.

"I like your style. You want this, right", he said as his eyes were closing. Did it work already? I just nodded, but his eyes were already closed.

"Yeah, of course, Carden", I replied. He nodded his head, leaning forwards, but I moved my head on the side. It turned out to a hug instead of.

"I'm pretty sleepy", he yawned. It worked! Seriously, that wasn't even one minute!

"You want to sleep", I asked him, as I moved his hand around from my waist and turned him around to the bed.

"I want you to be th—", he began but fell backwards on the bed, snoring loudly.

"Carden? Mr. Lone?". I shook his body just to be sure he was asleep. And he was. The snoring got louder and cheering from my earring (the headphone was there).

"Open the door for Jason and James", Derek's voice said. I just nodded, walked straight to the door and was about to open it when a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Do you really think I'm that stupid", Carden's voice whispered in my ear. He turned my body around as he pushed me up against the wall.

"You are the girl that's missing. The one Jason McCann kidnapped for his beloved boss, Fernando", he said with his smirk.

"I knew they planned something, but never thought they would send a girl they kidnapped after me. It's your glass that has the pill as well. Don't think I'm that stupid, and you didn't drink the whole thing. I wonder how long it takes before you are going to fall asleep", he continued. He pushed me harder towards the door and I groaned as his hand held tighter around my wrist. It felt like he was nearly about to break it. Fuck, where are they?

"So you are one of them right now? Isn't that just great... What's your real name again?". I started fiddling with my dress with my other hand. I tried reaching for the knife, but he noticed that I was fiddling with it, and grabbed my other wrist as well.

"Now stop trying to get out of this, and maybe start your flirting again and tell me your real name", he said stubborn. Gosh, what have I done?

"Is my name that important to you? It's Alice". He looked at me with a stern look. He pulled a little away, still holding my wrists, walking backwards. He dragged me back to the bed and pushed me down on it.

"How did they make you do this? Are you supposed to be the big hero here, since you're not", he said stern.

"I'm not pretending to be anything. I'm just me", I replied not showing any emotions.

"Thug girl they got".

"Not really. Let me tell you this Carden, I'm not like any other girl out there".

"I bet you're not. You do all this for the ones that kidnapped you". He laughed a little shaking his head. It was stupid, very stupid of me. Why did I even stay with all of the guys? Well, just because of Jason. It was time for me to go home again soon.

"Yeah, I did it for them", I replied, just as it banged on the door.

"Open up Carden", Jason's voice shouted. He smirked as he looked at me.

"I didn't plan on hurting you, but looks like I have to do it to stay alive maybe", he said. They continued banging on the door, and then the door opened up. They had kicked their way in, and Carden was quick to get his hand around me, but I was quicker with getting out the knife. I stabbed him in the stomach and he groaned. Jason came running inside, grabbing Carden as he told me to run.

"Run Jess. Run away from everyone, don't stop for anyone!", he told me. I was quick with getting up from the bed and ran towards the door. James stood next to the door, and began running with me as I ran through the corridor.

"They know it. They know everything now", James said stressed as we were running.

"What do they know", I asked. I didn't know a single thing about what was going on. James didn't reply to me, just as we continued running. There was something I didn't know, and they wouldn't tell me.

"Take the stairs down now", James yelled as two people came running towards us holding up two guns.

"Use the freaking gun if you need to", he said as he was shooting at the two men. I opened the door to the stairs, grabbing the gun around my leg. I ran down the stairs, leaving James there alone and also I had left Jason. I still continued to run. Jason told me to not stop for anyone and I wasn't planning on it either. I heard gunshots from above, but still continued and everything I thought about was getting out of here alive.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm finally back on track!

What do you think and also when do you think Jess is going back to her family if she ever will?

Comment, vote & fan for more!

Plurple~~