Trouble - Summary

A massive thanks to @XoxosabrinaoxoX that made my cover to Trouble! She is so sweet ^_^ Anyways this is going to be a different kind of Jason McCann story than all the others, since Jason McCann isn't the "bad one"... Well he's still the "bad one", but keep reading the story and you'll find it all out :3 Yay! 

Cheers! 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jessica and Jason would never meet each other if Jason was a kidnapper. He was a criminal, but did that stop Jessica from loving him? 

Read the story to find it out....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This story will maybe have some violence parts (not many at all) in the middle about (maybe some in the start). And the language won't be that nice either in this story. A bit of swearing (lol, not that much though). The story has a easy reading level, some bad words, with drama, love, mistakes, kidnapping, action, unknown questions and violence mixed in. 

Also you could check out the trailer I made a time ago when I got the idea. I don't know if someone else has thought about this idea, but so far this is all my ideas. 

Please comment, vote or fan if you think you would like this story. 

Plurple