3.

"How can you kill someone who is already dying King Pratap?" King Shivay's dominating voice made King Pratap halter on his step, his body shaked in rage and he threw a disgusting and hatred fill look towards his daughter before focussing on King of Magadh .

" What do you mean King Shivay? " king Pratap asked through clenched teeth and jaw .

" You are making this girl death easy here" King Shivay started making his way towards Princess Anika who look towards him with complete disgust and rage " You are giving her what she exactly wants, Death, Her punishment for killing someone who was supposed to be a king in future should be terrifying, or to be more precise death isn't punishment for what she did, life is"

" Don't play riddles with me " King Pratap spat angrily " Say, What you want to say else stay out of my business , It's my problem what i do with her and the punishment she will get" he once again started making his way towards the Princess but his way got blocked by five troops including Minister Abhraam

"You lost that right the minute , you gave her to me , Killing this one here will be nothing but an open challenge of war with Magadh" King Shivay look straight in King Pratap's eyes making King Pratap feel belittle and intimated by him. " Now you have only two option , Kill her and fight a war with us or let her be my whore, my mistress for a while and have her back once i am done with her" his words made Princess Anika shiver, hee grip tightened on the knife she had tugged in her Skirt, This doesn't go according to her plan, this wasn't supposed to happen, she wasn't supposed to live a minute after she killed the crown prince and her father's beloved son , She was supposed to die, there wasn't supposed to be anything other than death in store.

Her father's eyes darkened and she knew that exact moment that she lost, Nothing went according to her plan, without anyone's notice she pulled out the hidden paper from her skirt, opened it and thrusted the content in her mouth but before the whole content of the paper can go down her throat the paper was snatched away from her, a hard smack landed on her face making her stumble and fall down on floor, Her hair was tugged back roughly by the beast who slapped her a minute before and her eyes met his "Spit" he ordered and his other hand went to her mouth, he tried to open her mouth forcibly but before he can , she swallowed the little amount of poision and gave him a victorious smirk.

"Call the healer soon" He commanded and the maid of Aligarh came into action, "And once this drama will end i will make sure to teach you something you will never forget, just pray to god that you don't survive it, I promise to make you cry every single night , you will hate the life you will get after you will be reborn , Sleep tight princess" He threatened her as her eyelids start shutting and she submitted to darkness .

The hatred and anger in eyes of King Shivay pleased king Pratap, and at that moment he decided to go with second option.

"I know, i can't bring my son back but i will make sure that you die everyday, every single day" he pledged to himself before storming out from the court room for arranging funeral of his son.

*********

King Shivay picked up the fragile body of Princess and stormed out from court room, making his way out from palace, with his troops and minister following behind.

The healer also joined them on their way to the place where the troops and other' stayed behind.

He directly went in his chamber and placed the lady down "Treat her" his dominating loud voice made healer jump on her place before she immersed herself in treating the Princess, Her pink lips start turning blue and soon her fair white skin start paling too , The poision start to show his effect and her breathing slowed down.