24

I spent all of the love I've saved
we were always a losing game
Small-town in a big Arcade
I got addicted to a losing game

Ohhh-ohhh-ohhhhh (2)

All i know, All i know
LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME 🎮

Strong Mature content ahead, the one who is below 18 quit reading.

The little Sia submitted herself to darkness and snuggled more in King Shivay's chest, King Shivay looked down with a constant smile on his lips, he placed the little Baby in the small cot he specially ordered for little Sia, Next his eyes fell on the woman facing sky and her hands gripping the railing in vice grip, he slowly moved towards her and stood behind her silently for a minute before wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her body against his chest.

A sigh left Princess lips, she didn't bother to face him and continued staring the sky, the moon was different today from previous days, she felt that it was warning her about something, something which is going to take place soon and create havoc in her little peaceful life, the thought scared her making her shiver in his arms, King Shivay didn't hesitate before pulling front strings of his robe open and pulling Anika more to his chest before tieing the string securely around her protruding belly, He also wrapped his arms around her stomach and kissed side of her head, when she didn't reject his touch, he sighed contently and they both kept gazing the star.

The unusual silence didn't settle well with Princess, She wanted to talk, she wanted to listen him but when for another half and a minute he didn't speak, she tilted her head up like a small child, her big brown hazel eyes stared his face with unknown emotion swirling in them, they were anything but not love, How can she love when her death is near, how can she when the one who tormented is the one who holds her, the silent tears escaped her eyes only to be wiped by King Shivay rough thumb, his eyes gazed deep in her soul and unknown to his own action he bent his head towards her, his mouth touch straight hers, her lips parted open as she willingly accepted his affection. His grip tightened on her more and with her still in his robe, he made her face him , his mouth left hers and they both just gazed in each others eyes, having enough of her innocent warm eyes he thrusted his face forward, only for his lips to fall straight on hers, he kissed her fiercely and pulled her more to him if that was possible, he roughly thrusted his tongue in her mouth and tasted every corner of her mouth, After few minutes they parted, breathing heavily, King Shivay look straight in her eyes before he wrapped his arms around her once again and placed a kiss on her forehead, far forgotten that their relation was supposed to be for heir only.

"What's bothering you Princess?" He asked calmly, not knowing the blunder her response will create inside his chest , he look towards her expecting an answer from her.

"I will never get a chance to love him/her" A sob left her mouth and he stilled, not knowing what to say, his jaw clenched and his hand fall from her body making her sob more bitterly, his hold was a hope to her but with disappearance of his hold her hope disappeared too making her cry more bitterly.

King Shivay gazed sky with many emotions swirling in depth of his eyes, he closed his palm in fist, controlling himself to hold her and console her, Princess kept sobbing and after some times her sob turned into tired hiccups snapping him out of his zone, he untied the string of his robe before bending a little down and picking her in his arms in bridal style, her sofy palm clutched his robe tightly, he made her lay down on bed and looked over Sia once again , Seeing the toddler sleeping peacefully, he bend his head down once more and placed a kiss on Anika's lips making her stop crying.