20.

I know the flashbacks are little bit confusing, it's invoking curiousity and irritating at same time , but let's move a step at a time, the first and basic revelation is ahead...

woman's need for intimacy is stronger than man's desire for sex, i'll give you a minute to let that sink in

Jonny Ox.

The Queen was trembling in anger, her fingers were closed in tight fist and her teeth hovered her own soft lips, drawing the blood out from them, "Ahhhh" Her scream echoes in chamber as She glared the closed gate of palace, She saw him going somewhere without anyone on his side "Did he went to another lady?" the thought crossed her mind, evoking her anger more and more.

"I see, the cat is clawing it's way out, Isn't it Queen Aasha?"  Nandini entered the chamber with an evil smirk on her face, Queen Aasha was startled but soon composed herself and glared the lady.

"Stay out of it and away from me Princess oops Ex Princess" said Queen Aasha, her lips were planted in thin line, showing her displeasure towards interruption.

"Ahhh Ahhh Rani Aasha , i am scared" Nandini mocked and faked a fearful look but then it was switched in a look which screamed hatred and anger "A woman like you doesn't scare me , and let me give you a warning before anything bad happens ahead, i will make everyone's life in this palace a living hell including yours" .

A humorous laugh escaped Queen Aasha's lips, the innocent look was gone, the woman looked no less than a devil herself "Aren't you loving your life anymore? Want to be dead?" Queen Aasha asked with a sad frown "Ohh, it will be painful for you to watch your child dieing , so i will start from him only , First i will skin him alive, then i will choose between you and your pig husband, ahhh, how amazing it sounds, i will really enjoy it Princess Nandini" Queen Aasha squealed like she got the best thing of her life.

"We will see about it" Nandini shrugged and turned to leave but stopped at entrance "But i know a secret and you don't , I know where your obsession uff husband is, Do you?" She threw a smirk towards the pale Aasha and stormed back to her chamber with a satisfied smile on her lips.

Queen Aasha fell on her knees, she clenched her teeth in anger, her brain start forming  a way to trap the insect in her web, Now she know after what happened years ago, she have to act smartly, she can't risk getting caught or failing in her own plan, The King belong to her, no one can snatch him away from her, she is his first wife, sterile or not she will be the Queen of Magadh, no one else, no one.

After agreeing with demand of her mother-in-law she regretted it instantly, but she wants her husband to be happy too, if a child mean happiness then let it be, may be that will not be her child,but she will love him/her like her own, Queen Aasha left choice on King Shivay , she wanted him to choose whoever he want.

"A heir is needed King Shivay" His mother loud voice echoes in chamber making Queen Aasha flinch, she left the bed and stood on side with her head down. "When I and you both know that Queen Aasha can't provide you a heir then marry another, have a baby with her, Kingdom needs it's heir" Rani Maa yelled angrily, The former Queen of Palace had enough of her child taunturum, she wanted him to marry another and have a child.

"Mother, I will think about it" king Shivay said, trying to brush off his mother and head out to handle the matter of court room