43

Have You ever just started crying, because you've been holding  your emotions for too long PRETENDING TO BE HAPPY?

You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

He closed his eyes shut to prevent the tears from falling but this time when he opened his eyes back, his blue oceanic eyes met with her brown chocolaty ones taking his breath away.

"Anika" he whispered before closing his eyes shut and opening them back, a wide smile spread over his lips and he let his tears fall, pressing his forehead against her he pressed his lips tightly against her.

"Fuck Woman, You scared the shit out of me" He whispered before pulling her body tightly against his, it soothe his heart to have her awake and close to him, unknown of the storm  which were building inside the woman in his arms.

"I... I am sorry that it all happened to you love" his voice broke but he composed himself and cupped her face in his palm, not tight enough to hurt her bruise but tight enough for her to known that the incident did not only affect her but him too, but what happened with her wasn't her first concern at the moment, her first concern was the life breathing inside her and she was relieved the moment she felt them moving their position in her, and her second concern was the man at front of her, seeing him all awake and over him flashed back the memory of the day when he fell lifeless on her, she shirked away from him and jerked his hand away from her face, not wanting him to get hurt due to her again.

Her action shocked him, he hasn't expected kisses and warm hugs but he hadn't expected it too, the seed of self doubt sprout when he look at her scared and hurt face, her eyes were screaming betrayal making his heart clench in pain, he had lost her, the thought himself was enough to scare the life out of him.

"A..Anika" he called her out calmly and forwarded his hand to touch her but she shifted away breaking his heart into pieces, 'She hates me' he concluded  but still look into her eyes with hope and his own heart on his sleeve, he would not lose this woman, no matter what.

And If we move things in Anika's perspective he felt unreal to her, every moment till the moment she had opened her eyes felt like a dream for her, no way in reality her Sara will do something Minister Abhram has accused her to, and no way King Shivay will ever agree to not send her back to her father, Why would he? He doesn't love her, he will never initiate a war and risk life of his own people for her, to be more precise for someone like her.

But she wished for all to be true, She doesn't want to be away from him, she doesn't want to leave her beautiful children in this menace world filled with all sort of people, she wants to be there to feed them, she wants to be there when they took their first step, when they speak their first world, when they fall in love, get married, have their own children, but it all is too far to be true, tears were brimming at corner of her eyes as she once again recalled the moment when he fall lifelessly on her, it didn't take a minute for her own heart to pick  the meaning behind the pain it felt, she felt numb and dumb in that particular second, hell she felt herself loosing her own sanity, he meant a lott more to her than a tormenter or a man who took care of her and made her happy, the feeling she felt for him all this while wasn't one of gratitude she was losing it all along with him for him.

"Princess" King Shivay scooted closure to her making her press her body more into the headboard, she doesn't want the same thing to be repeated, she didn't want him to touch her and disappear in thin air when she touched him back, It has happened a lott to her in past few hour, she had cried in dungeon when he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her to his chest but the moment she leaned on it, he disappeared making her sob and scared more.