38

From last scene--

Queen Aasha stare the wall at front of her blankly, she thought about the thing she did in past, If someone was to be balmed for all the scandal and incidents which took place in this Castle then it's her, she is the one who killed her own very happiness by her own hand.

"I don't have any memory of that day, May be that's a trap and actually nothing happened between me and her" King Shivay said once again making Queen Aasha sigh, she was finally tired from shedding tears at front of this man, she had done everything in her power to make him accept that night, but he didn't, he threw Sarah out from chamber that day, even manhandled her asking 'Who is she? And what she was doing in his chamber?' but Sarah only repeated those words which Aasha told him to.

"Maharaj, What about the maid, She can be pregnant with your child?" Queen Aasha faked another crocodile tear "You have already hurted me with your acts, I had believed that no matter what, you will never go to another woman for comfort" She shed more tears making Shivay guilty, He shook his head and held his wife close to him.

"I didn't Aasha, I didn't, I haven't gone to her, You have to believe me this, If I was this desperate only then I would have agreed to marry another" he reasoned but she shook her head and push him away lightly and keep crying, The King felt guilty and sat beside her without speaking a word.

"Now when the deed is already done, What if the maid turns out pregnant?" She asked and King Shivay sighed rubbing his forehead, he doesn't know what to do now, if anyone got to know about this incident the maid will be killed, In Magadh the relation between a man and woman without marriage are sin, the people in Magadh are highly against it.

"Then we will find a way out, but luckily there is nothing like that so we don't need to dwell into it so much, I hope you will forgive me with times Aasha" Shivay whispered pulling the woman close to his chest, Aasha sheds tears and nodded in affirmation.

Only if Aasha would have stopped after it, it's been 15 days but Sarah didn't get pregnant worrying Aasha, she wouldn't let her plan fall at this crucial time, Sarah was supposed to be pregnant, she needed to be pregnant.

"Why the hell isn't a child in your stomach" Aasha shouted angrily on maid who cower away in fear and said nothing.

"Okay, Now listen to me, Come to Your Majesty's chamber at night, and make sure to fall pregnant this time, else get ready to return all the money, Did you understand?" Scolded Queen Aasha and head straight to King Shivay's chamber.

" I have forgiven you, Your Majesty" The word work as soothed balm on his guilty wounds, he have been asking for her forgiveness from days now and he couldn't describe it in words that how much relieved he had felt after listening those coming out from her mouth, he bought the lady in his arms and breathed in relief.

It was time of night, when Queen Aasha once again start mixing the drink, she forwarded the glass to King Shivay who denied at first but after her so many request he sighed and drank, One after one he had many, the powder Aasha mixed start showing it's effect, and Aasha called Sarah inside the room and once again the deed waa done, but there was a little change into it, Sarah left early in morning after her don't know which round with King Shivay and Queen Aasha took place beside him.

How fool she was, Aasha chuckled to herself, She had Willingly made her husband sleep with another, she had taken advantage of the trust he had on her, she knew it very well that if the drink was given to him by any other person then someone else had to drink it before King Shivay, but as it was her so there wasn't any requirement.