26

A Quick Note-: There will be no changes regarding plot in this book, I will write this book as I planned before starting it, I knew it before what I am going to write and I will write that only, Anyone having problem with anything inside this fiction, feel free to Quit, Although I would love if you guys will read, but I don't want you to be uncomfortable bcoz of this book.

° Important Points
- Do read and share your views

-There will be grammatical error in chapter, try to ignore it for now, or if you want to point that out,Do it.

Happy Reading butterflies 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Princess Anika exhaled deeply, unaware of the arrow which was on his way to take her breathe away, a small smile was playing on her lips, the flashes of what happened yesterday and today's morning made her heart flutter it's wing in joy, she felt tingles in junction of her neck and shoulder as she reminisce assault of his lips there.

But soon enough her mind drift towards the initial phrase of all this, her eyes mists with tears, A part of her mind made her feel disgust on her own self for enjoying his touch, her mind and heart were in continuous battle when the sharp point of arrow hit her just below her breast and an inch above her babies, her body staggered backward and a loud painful scream left her mouth startling the guards and Sara.

Thousand visions flashed before her eyes, tears kept flowing and she fell backward, hitting the solid floor with her back, Her hands ever too slowly move towards her stomach, more and more tears spill out from her eyes, She never wanted a single harm to come to her child but fate wasn't on her side, darkness consumed her vision and she was lost deep in darkness.

_______________

King Shivay walked to and fro in his chamber, his gaze were fixed on Queen Aasha who was standing at entrance of his chamber with her head hung down.

"Who gave you Permission to spy on me?" His loud voice echoes in chamber and not only the person inside of chamber but also the person standing outside of chamber heard him clearly.

Queen Aasha gritted her teeth angrily, she dug her nails into her palm to control her anger, she was nowhere ready to burst out only to bear consequences at the end.

"I was not spying Your Majesty, I came here to apologise and found you missing" Her tone held accusation for King, "And you never mentioned to not come to meet you at night, After what happened in morning I wanted to talk to you" Her eyes glistened with tears much to King Shivay's annoyance.

"Queen Aasha, Listen and listen clearly, I will not tolerate you asking me questions about my whereabouts, No matter how we behave outside this chamber, me and you both know where we really stand in this marital life, Don't make me regret my own decision" This time he put pressure on his each and every word, His eyes were fixed on the Queen before him, he closed the distance between them and pulled her chin upward by using his finger "Don't repeat what you did before, It's not going to end well this time, I promise you that" His tone was full with warning which didn't went unnoticed by the Queen who nodded her head in response before storming out from his chamber.

As soon as she left, King Shivay let out the breathe he was holding, He made his way inside the bath chamber and discarded his cloths, the red huge hickey on his areolas made his lips quirk upwards in smirk, He rubbed his thumb over the huge red bruise on his abdomen, the flashes of the previous night flashed before his eyes and with a smile he continued his bath without help of any maid and Queen.