14.

A week later

"Maharaj, The maid 'Mala' whom guards found dead few days ago was wife of that guard and mother of Sia" Minister Abhram informed and took his place in deewan chamber, where only he and King Shivay was present to discuss about on going things inside Palace.

" What about Hakim? Did you find about his where abouts?" King Shivay asked, Minister Abhram shook his head negatively and looked down in shame.

" We are still searching for him, It's like he is disappeared in air,A maid saw him going inside Physician chamber, and that was the last time anybody saw him in palace" Abhram said and a deep frown settled over on both of theirs face.

"Who can do this? Why would anyone kill a maid? Is it any kind of warning or something? What enmity a maid would have with anyone?, and why only Queen Ahilya's maid?" KIng Shivay rubbed his forehead and looked away, deep in his thoughts, his eyes once again went to the deserted house of Anika .

"Why do i feel that there is something going on in Palace, and the person who is behind it did a great job to hide it from all of us" Minister Abhram said, King Shivay shook his head to shake away all negative thought, before he rubbed his face harshly and stood on his feet.

"Tighten up the security more around Palace, Do make sure that there is always a man in disguise around lake, well and all deserted Area, who ever that person is we can't let him walk over us, and once i will get my hand on that person, he will regret even his birth" King Shivay ordered , his jaw were clenched in anger.

"As Your Wish Your Majesty" Minister Abhram bowed in respect and left from the chamber .

__________

"Queen Ahilya, You can't go out from Palace without informing Maharaj" Queen Priyanshi hissed and pulled away the veil from Queen Ahilya's face making Queen Ahilya pale.

"I have an important work to do Queen Priyanshi and Maharaj will never allow me to go out after the death of Maids" Queen Ahilya begged through her eyes but Queen Priyanshi didn't budge from her decision, she shook her head negatively and blocked the gate.

"That's why you shouldn't go out, specially not without guards and not without informing Maharaj" Queen Priyanshi said and glared Queen Ahilya angrily " Go and get back in your own clothes Queen Ahilya, Wearing a maid cloths doesn't suit a Queen" She pointed her finger towards bath chamber and glared Queen Ahilya, who stomped her foot in anger and head back to bath chamber , but once again came out and stare Queen Priyanshi " Please let me go, it's important, i will not get another chance to do this Quern Priyanshi" tears streamed down from her face, Queen Priyanshi looked away from Queen Ahilya's face and shook negatively and whispered a small 'No'.

"And you do know Ahilya will not talk to you" Queen Padma who was silently witnessing all this from a corner said with a small smile, Queen Priyanshi nodded her head before looking back towards Queen Ahilya's disappearing figure "But I can't let her risk her life for that Queen Padma" replied Queen Priyanshi before she assigned her own guard at front of Queen Ahilya's chamber and left from there.

"You do know that Queen Priyanshi meant your well being only" said Queen Padma as soon as Queen Ahilya exited bath chamber, once again dressed in her original clothes.

Queen Ahilya nodded her head and look far away from Queen Padma's face "That was really important for me, for us" She whispered but then shrugged her shoulder, she faked a tight smile and turned towards Queen Padma "But i think that need to wait a little more"