59

It was midnight when they reached Magadh, Even though King Shivay has promised to not take her to palace and Anika has declined to step her foot inside the palace, the carriage entered inside palace and behind their carriage was carriage of Minister Abhram followed by the portion of army they have taken to Panna with them, Anika's heart was slamming inside in excitement to meet her children, and if it would not have been King Shivay's firm grip on her wrist she would have jumped down from carriage till now.

"Calm down otherwise he is going to wake up again" King Shivay whispered and pointed towards his sleeping son in his arm "a little bit more" he added and look out of carriage.

" With whom they are?" Princess Anika queried as she doesn't want to waste a single second to meet her children .

" Queen Padma and Queen Priyanshi" King Shivay replied and smiled when he saw her fidgeting nervously with her fingers and looking out of carriage waiting for it to come to stop.

Once Carriage halted, Princess Anika threw the door open and jumped out of it before running towards Queen Padma's chamber, King Shivay stepped down from carriage and shook his head seeing her running wildly without caring about her wound "Slow down" he shouted from behind and sucked a breathe when he saw her colliding with one of vase and stumbling on her step, he was about to run to her but before tha she regain her footing and kept running without paying attention to his words.

"This woman" he mumbled with a smile and looked down at his son who was looking back to him, not knowing what to do and what to say to little infant, he simply raised his brow and leaned down to kiss his son "You mother is one hella wild lady, but let me tell you a secret I love her" he whispered to his son who let out a yawn and threw his fist towards his father.

"Ohh ohh young man wait" Shivay said and placed a kiss on his son's first and another on his nose making the boy twist his face in displeasure.

Unbeknownst of her own step Princess Anika finally stopped in mid of palace and look around, it took her a good minute to figure out Queen Padma's chamber before she once again made a run towards it, upon entering she came face to face with most unexpected scene, Queen Padma was lying on a matress on floor with a little girl in her arms, The Queen was snoring softly and the baby girl was throwing her arms and legs up in air and was enjoying the sound her payal made everytime, moving to Queen Priyanshi she was on verge of tears looking all tired and restless as the baby in her arms kept fisting her hair in his fist and pulling them into his mouth, a small laugh left her mouth when her eyes fall on her Sia who was trying to free Queen Priyanshi's hair from baby's grip and looking towards Priyanshi's tears stricken face in panic.

"Boo boo, boo boo" Sia said and succeeded in freeing Queen Priyanshi's hair from baby's fist who let out a loud cry closing his eyes tightly and start thrashing in arms of Priyanshi who finally burst out into tear, a sob left her mouth as she tried to calm the baby down, and soon little Sia joined them into their crying session.

Having enough of the it Anika moved towards them and took the baby out from Priyanshi's arm who stopped crying and stare at Anika with shock, the baby too silenced down a little and stare at the unknown face at front of him, Anika smiled towards her baby before placing a small kiss on his nose and pulling him right across her chest, she patted his back lightly and hummed along with his cries and soon the boy stopped crying, he thrusted his fist in his mouth and placed his head on her shoulder and hummed along her, now Anika placed her free palm on Sia's head and the little girl stare the Princess in shock, her big wide doe shaped eyes were filled with tears, she threw herself on her stomach and start hiccupping, Anika couldn't help but smile on her little girl, no doubt her little Sia is one of the drama queen.