33.

Thirst for power or Thirst for revenge which one is more dirty and dangerous, we still had yet to decide about it, Thirst for power can blind the person, the only thing he/she will see is to see herself/himself most powerful and on the other hand Thirst for revenge not only blind the person but also make the person more evil and cunning, Thirst for power make the person harm other everyone who come in his/her way and Thirst for revenge harm every other person related to that particular person.

Her brows were raised up like it was about to touch her forehead, her lips were curled in ugly snarl, the anger were building inside her, the thirst for revenge eating her up from inside, the lady was too close but still too far away from avenging her beloved, She has counted time in her hand, in span of three month Princess Anika will deliver her child and she has only three months to play her game, expose the evils and bring every single person of this kingdom down on their knees.

"What are you planning to go?" The man beside her asked, his brows were pulled together forming a straight line.

"I am planning something much more worst My love, I am planning to start from the little bastards inside Princess, but before Punishing king I need to punish Aasha, I will let her touch the line of power, I will let her feel power before snatching everything away from her including her life" The lady chuckled.

" Killing a newborn will be too much" The man stated firmly.

The lady glared the man in response making him shut his mouth, She breathed through her mouth showing ber disapproval on his unwanted advice.

"Now go back before anyone see us together" The lady ordered before she covered her face from veil and disappeared in sea of maids and butler, The man headed towards the balcony of chamber before jumping down from it and disappearing in dense bush.

_________________

"Your Food Your Highness" The maid placed the large thal filled with various variety of food on round table, Queen Aasha blinked in acknowledgement and stood up from bed.

"Where is water?" She asked rudely, the maid rolled her eyes on her order and a small smirk played on her lips before she went out to fetch water for Queen Aasha.

Queen Aasha tore a morsel from tortilla and dipped in gravy of  Vegetable before putting the morsel inside her mouth, The maid came back with jar of water, Queen Aasha kept eating, the maid start adding coal into the hookah, she added paan essence to add flavour go into it.

"I am taking my leave Your Highness" The maid said after igniting the coal, and letting the delicious smoke of essence prevail in chamber, Queen Aasha nodded her head and kept putting morsel after morsel in her mouth, she felt like her hunger is increasing with each and every bite, she was about to put last morsel in her mouth but felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen, suddenly she started choking, she rubbed her own chest and stood up from her place, as she took a step forward, she stumbled and fell down on floor not before taking the big empty thal down with her.

The sound alerted the guard who ran inside the chamber and look around frantically, the smoke made it hard for them to see anything clear, as they get deep in chamber they heard a painful groan, and they spotted Your Highness lying on floor struggling to breathe.

"Your Highness" A guard called out before he ran to her side and picked her up in his arm, another guard ran outside to inform Your Majesty about it, the lady at corner smirked before she slided her veil down from her head and head back to harem humming a song to herself.