44

People think that intimacy is about sex.

But intimacy is about TRUTH,

When You realise that you can tell someone your truth, when you can show yourself to them, when you stand at front of them bare and their response is "YOU ARE SAFE WITH ME" - that's is INTIMACY ❤️

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Princess Anika had her eyes closed, and the man who influenced her, close to her, It was time of night, and like any other night he didn't leave her in her chamber on her own, but bought her in his Chamber with him, and now here they both are faking sleep but it was far away from their eyes.

King Shivay shifted little more close to her if that was possible seeing his body already glued to hers, but still he was moving more and more towards her, and if he will keep doing it for some more time, he will be not only top of Anika but also on his innocent children, that was something he didn't want so he came up with something much better and pulled her body on top of his, but in a way that her back was connected to his front, he wrapped his strong arms around her and clutched her tightly against him, like she will disappear if he will loose his iron like grip around her.

If at this moment if anyone come upto him and ask him his favourite word, he will not hesitate before telling her name, the woman meant too much to him in just short span of time, only if 9 months are counted as short, Princess Anika was all greedy down there, She shouldn't have, not after how badly her mind waa affected by yesterday's incident but the constant presence of this man around her gave her too much of less time to even think about all that, the only thing for her which matter at every moment was him, and to add fuel on her already burning desire he has been touching her body like he owns it, and it turned her on more.

His hand travelled down from her protruding belly to just an inch above her feminine place, he was too conscious to touch her anywhere she didn't want to and no matter how much his hand itched to travel a little more down he pulled them up and back to her stomach, making her groan in disapproval, they both wanted the intimacy, not emotional one, but physical one when they see each other bare, touch each other without any care of world, but neither of them wanted to initiate, they were too conscious to start.

Staring straight to the celling of chamber,he was deep lost in his thoughts, he ever so slowly connected his lips to her neck in an innocent kiss, as if that was the start they were needed, Princess Anika rubbed herself against him and in another moment she was pinned down to bed with him partially on top of her, no words were exchanged and he pushed his lips straight on hers making her moan, taking her mouth in his, he kissed her aggressively with need without giving her a chance to respond, there were many reason why Princess Anika shouldn't do this, but does she care about all that at this moment when the man her heart desires most is on top of her, Noo, she doesn't, not even a single bit, all her heart want is flesh to flesh contact with him, without any layer of clothing separating them, She tried her best to fought back and kiss him with same ferocity but the man on top of her didn't let it happen, he had her whole mouth in his and he was sucking her both lips simultaneously, making it hard for her to even open her mouth.

After good ten minutes, he pulled his mouth away from her and connected their head together, they inhaled much needed oxygen and stare deep in each other eyes, no words were exchanged, it was as if his eyes were questioning hers and hers were answering, not two or more minute have passed before he once again connected his mouth to hers and his hands were on her blouse to unbutton the hooks, it didn't take much time when Anika was half bare at front of him, his rough palms found her soft mound, and he squeezed it roughly making her gasp, taking it a chance he thrusted his tongue inside her mouth and licked each and every corner of her mouth, Anika had loosen the will to fight back, she accepted her defeat and let her head fall back, her eyes were closed and she silently enjoyed his wild, rough and warm touches on her body, she felt  wetness seeping out from her nectar, and she closed her legs tightly to stop, but his rough hand separate her legs and he broke the kiss.