41

° "You support gay right, So you must be gay"
Dude I support animal rights do I look like a fucking alpaca 🦙🦙 to You?

Well, I do know Many of you are wondering that why the hell I added a twist of Padma and Priyanshi being lesbian, Listen here toddles it's because I don't think there is anything wrong with a human loving another human regardless of gender and I have done it as a respect to LGBTQ community, I have witnessed my gay friend going through a lott in recent years, I have seen the fear she has for her own future, I have seen her crying because of the dirty remarks thrown in her way, and It all angers me, I don't think they have any control about whom to like or whom to love, that's the way they are made and that's what which make them happy, and that's all matters.

And honestly To support a gay, we don't need to be gay, we need to be human.

Let's get into the chapter with another quote "If you have a problem with a person being gay then that's your fucking problem, deal with it".

I honestly don't want to offend anyone of you, It's just I can't control my emotions when I see people belittling gay people and throwing bad remarks on their ways, they are human like us, and they deserves to be themselves and happy.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

It was like the ground was swept away from beneath his feet, King Shivay couldn't stand a second more, he felt week on his leg and fell on his knees right beside her unconscious body.

"Princess" The word wasn't even audible to his own ear, he shook his head to get rid of all negative thought and traitors tear before cupping her face in his rough and manly palm "Anika" he called out with hope to see her opening her beautiful eyes but was met with disappointment, pure disappointment when she didn't even move an inch.

The anger in him was reaching it's peak, the devil in him made sure to teach the person behind her this situation a lesson worth to remember but for now his main concern was the cold and unconscious woman on the hard concrete floor, It's all his mistake, he shouldn't have given in to demand of his mother and hadn't dragged her in this mess, She doesn't deserve any of this but here she is going through it all just because of him and solely him.

Without wasting a second more, he picked her heavy body in his arms and winched on the pain in his back, the wound on his back start bleeding due to the amount of pressure he have been putting on it, the guard step forward to help the King but stepped back when he saw the look of possessiveness and protectiveness in his eyes, the look in his eyes resembled the look of a wolf who will not let anyone come near his mate (Let's say I don't know how the hell to compare and exaggerate his pain, in short he felt pain)

With fast steps he stormed out of cell and headed straight to his chamber, although he could have taken her to the physician chamber but he didn't because of the crowd arround the chamber, It was like every single living being in palace have gathered around that small chamber.

"Call the physician now, and Not a single person should get clue about it" He ordered, his heart was racing inside his chest and he paced to and fro in his chamber to calm himself down, tears stung to his eyes before they slowly made their way down to his cheeks one by one, hell he couldn't imagine himself loosing her and his child, he gathered his wild locks in his fist and pulled them in frustration, he have never felt more failure than this exact moment, Someone under his nose doing all this and he can't even get his hand on the culprit.