Bonus - Sara&Abhram

King Shivay knew he couldn't punish Sara in court room with his Queen and his Minister around, he has seen his Queen open and blinded affection for the woman and has heard his Minister declaration of love for her, but he couldn't left her unpunished for her deeds, he couldn't bear to be looked down or being criticised by his people for being biased, he couldn't be biased, he has punished Queen Ahilya his legally wedded wife for her crimes, he has beheaded his brother and stripped down his Step sister's husband from his position in his court not before taking away his right in his kingdom and having everything under his control, when he has left no one then how could he let her go without bearing consequences of her action but he doesn't want it to cause rift in between him and his wife, he knew he needs to think of something, something which make regret her actions and give her more pain than being locked in dungeon, the sudden lightning struck in sky followed by loud cries coming from back side of palace, he saw a lady troop who was assigned outside of Sara's chamber running towards him.

She stopped at front of him bowed down her head "Your Majesty, The lady is in labour pain and is about to deliver" she informed "We have informed dai Maa earlier and she is checking her" .

And as if King Shivay knew what exactly he has to do, a smirk made it's way to his lips and the devilous plan formed in his head, he now knows how to inflict her pain without getting dirt on his hand.

Minister Abhram was walking anxiously in his chamber, his hear ached to run inside her chamber and sit there by her side through out the whole ordeal but he knows he couldn't, and not after the stunt he has pulled a week prior in Your Majesties chamber declaring his love for the woman who hasn't only tried to hurt Queen of Magadh but also committed treason by trying to kill the king, and after waiting for a long time he couldn't hold himself back and made his way towards the abandoned area but stopped in mid seeing Queen Anika along with Queen Priyanshi and Padma coming out from the chamber with a huge smile on their face, they all looked so happy awakening the curiousity in his heart to know the reason behind their happiness.

"Your Highness" he bowed down in respect "I have heard that your lady maid was in pain, Is everything okay" he tried to act nonchalant about his question and he was succeeded because Queen Anika was just so happy to give a damm about him or anything going around her at this moment.

"Okay? Everything is amazing, Everything is marvelous, Sara has given birth to a beautiful daughter" Queen Anika chirped happily "She is so beautiful with her big doe shapes eyes like her mother, I cannot wait for her to get cleaned up so I can shower her with lots of kisses and love"

His heart swelled and eyes brimmed with tears which surely went unnoticed by Queens as they brushed past him talking about how they need new and small cloths for the baby girl and how Sara needs to be tied down to bed for next fifteen days, The realisation about becoming father of a daughter dawned upon him and at this moment He didn't want anything but to have two precious woman of his life in his arms while he shower all his love to both of them, he almost ran towards her chamber but paused on door, there she was looking all exhausted and tired with tears streaming down from her eyes as she showered kisses over kisses on her daughter's head before bursting into sobs.

Not wanting to intrude he waited patiently on door untill she was done loving her child, and once he felt that she had her share of time in loving their chid he stepped inside pulling her attention away from the baby to him, she look at him with all love and tears making his heart melt at sight.

"She is beautiful" He whispered breaking the silence and she let out a choked laugh before winching in pain.

"Yes She is, just like me" her words could barely be heard as there was no energy left in het but it was enough for Minister Abhram to make out what she is saying.