37

The gloomy night matched with King Shivay's sour mood, he still failed to interpret what went wrong between him and Princess, everything was right when he left the chamber following morning, she even gave him her brightest smile and kissed him goodbye, then what happened in duration of less than a day that she doesn't even want to see him, He pondered over it for moments before he decided to go and talk to her, He decided that he will leave her alone if she asked him to but he will not sit here silently knowing very well that she is crying her eyes out over something he himself is completely unaware about.

As he was in mid of his way to Anika's chamber, Queen Aasha crossed his mind, he decided to go to her and check upon her first, and he turned towards Queen Aasha's chamber.

Queen Aasha's eyes were wide open but she was unable to even speak and move a part of her body, her eyes welled up when she saw King Shivay entering in her chamber, a small smile captured her face and she blinked her eyes towards King Shivay making him frown.

"How are you Queen Aasha?" He took place on her side of bed, and look towards her face, Queen Aasha tried to speak she opened and closed her mouth a little but nothing came out of her mouth making King Shivay frown in worry.

"Do you need water?" He questioned and reached for water before getting her reply, he bought the glass to her lips and made her drink water, but she was unable to swallow a full glass of water at a time.

"I am coming up with Physician right now" King Shivay said and left her chamber, he strictly ordered guard to not let anyone enter no matter who was it, and went to call for Physician there was something completely wrong with Queen Aasha, It was like her body wasn't functioning, but how ? He stopped in his track as realisation dawned upon him, and after taking a good minute to compose himself he went to Physician chamber and explained whole scenario to her, The physician was quick to grab few herbs she thought would help Queen Aasha and followed King Shivay.

They reached Queen Aasha's chamber, Queen Aasha's eyes shined brightly with joy seeing her husband in her chamber, and as soon as the physician made her presence in chamber, relief can be clearly seen in Aasha's eyes.

The physician went to her side and checked upon her, she moved her eyeball to all direction, made her open her mouth and checked her tongue, followed by other physical assessment before turning towards Your Majesty with a sad face "I have cured her poision Your Majesty and there were nothing in that which could have paralyzed Your highness, the poision which Queen Aasha consumed was kadrak, I believe there's someone who have fed her wrong meds resulting her to be paralyzed"

" How long she will be like this? Is there any cure of her present state?"  Worry latched his features, his eyes were focussed on his wife who was staring at him constantly with tears, her tears bothered him.

" It will take a month or more for her to go back in normal condition Your Majesty, but if she in anyway made consume that meds again, It will prolong the duration of paralysis" The Physician said, King Shivay nodded his head before heading out from chamber, he ordered a guard to call Avadh, the leader of his main mens.

_______________

Queen Aahilya made her way inside Queen Padma's chamber startling both her Queen Priyanshi.

"Queen Aahilya" they both acknowledge the Queen with a smile and Aahilya nodded her head back in acknowledgement.

"So, Who is that pregnant lady?" The straight forward question shocked Queen Aahilya, She shrugged her shoulder, trying her best to appear as much as clueless as she can but luck wasn't on her side, the smirk playing on lips of Queen Padma made Queen Ahilya realise that the Queen knows.