22

The sun set down letting the human and animal know that it's time for heading back to home, The birds flied back to their nest after a whole day and the men of village headed back to their home to spend the peaceful night with their family.

The orange rays entered inside the chamber of isolated house and fell straight on face of Princess who was deeply lost in her thoughts with a small smile playing on her lips, Her eyes were filled with all those emotions she once loathed, she pulled her lower lips between his teeth and breathed heavily, she felt scared to even close her eyes because everytime she did the flashbacks played behind the close lids like a broken record.

The feelings were foreign to her but she knew for sure that she wasn't liking the weakest heart of her to overpower her powerful mind, as much as she didn't want to think about the King who ruined her life, she ended up thinking about him only.

After the night when he kissed her for the first time, Not a single night passed when he didn't appear at her place and shower her with all those kisses, she can't help but close her eyes and feel his rough palms palming her breast and pulling her more close to his chest.

And  if that wasn't enough for torturing her in her memories he added last night too.

Princess Anika layed on her back with her palms on her stomach, she felt her little belly growing more and more in each passing day, the thought of a child growing in her womb gave her goosebumps, she was smiling in her thoughts and with closed eyes imagining about her baby looks, She was imagining a male and female child with both her and King Shivay's features and the beautiful creation made her heart erupt in joy.

Sia placed her head over Princess Anika's heart bringing Princess out from her thoughts, She caressed baby's head and placed a little kiss on her forehead before changing her position to sides  and cradling the little baby in her arms, Her thumb traced Sia's eyes and lips, everytime she look towards the little girl the mother in her overtake her, She can't help but submit herself to the affection she has towards Sia, the baby gave her chance to enjoy the motherhood she doubted she would.

Lost in her thoughts, She didn't realise when Sia fell sleep in her arms and when King Shivay entered in her chamber and took his place beside her on her chamber bed, his eyes were fixed on her face and he observed her fight with her own emotions, but when tears start welling up in her eyes he has enough, he held her chin and made her face him, making her gasp in fear, but when she saw his face she sighed in relief, tears start cascading down from her eyes and her hormones was one to be blamed, nowdays it's hard for her to control her emotions, she itself stay confused one time, happy another and sad in remaining time, but that's not what scares her more, the thing which scares her is she stays happy with him and sad without him.

"What's making you cry Princess?" He whisper asked and touched her lips softly with his, making her heart beat wildly in her chest, the little thing sent shiver down her spine and her lower lips clenched with need making her realise her another problem, Princess can't help but feel horny whenever King Shivay is around her, his soft sensual touch leaves her breathless all night.

"I am asking something?" He said sternly making her look  in his eyes.

"Nothing Your Majesty" She whispered in response and turned her back towards him, too stubborn to accept the fact that she enjoys his presence, although her body betray her with her physical reaction to his all soft and erotic touched, she never let her emotion display on her face.