35

Well this part purely contains female scenes .... no romantic thing is in here but the part isn't boring at all, it's what I believes but you guys have to read to find out.

"And Why are you ignoring me since Morning?" Princess Anika asked finally getting tired from her maid cum friend attitude.

"I am not" Sara gave a monotonous reply making Anika groan in annoyance.

"Stop lying to me, You are doing it since morning Sara, even a blind person can see this" Princess Anika pulled sara on bed and made her sit beside her "You do know that I hate when you give me this silent treatment because this make me realise that I did something to upset you".

"How does it matter now Princess when you are doing it from starting only?"Sara questioned, her anger taking best of her, she failed to keep her calm facade, the amount of anger she felt when she witnessed King Shivay staring Princess Anika with those wanting eyes, Even the blind can clearly see that the King has lost for the lady, It was supposed to her sister, She remembered when she saw her sister crying and telling her about how much she was hurt when King tossed her out from chamber after their intercourse like she was a mere thing to be tossed around.

"Can you say it more clearly Sara?" Princess Anika requested in calm voice.

"What Should I say Princess, Didn't you distaste the King when you came in Kingdom, Did you forget how he kept you locked in that house, how he brought you here or did you forget the day when he rubbed your forehead on his shoes like you were nothing but a dust, How can you on all forget all those humiliation" Sara exclaimed "What the fucking hell he promised you? You being the Queen of Kingdom? ahhh! Let me break the spell because You will never be the Queen of this Kingdom, You will always be known as the Mistress of King and even if he will marry you after the birth of child then too People of Magadh aren't going to respect you they are going to call you names behind your back, You will be humiliated every single day, You will be known as the Hen who get her way to throne by haying egg for the King...." The slap echoes in Anika's chamber, Sara's left hand flew to her left cheek and she stare the woman at front of her with shock written all over her features.

"I did not, I did not forget anything Sara, and I can not ever in my life, but do you know what I learnt in all this? I learnt that one can not be happy if he/she can not forgive, Sometimes we have to forgive and move on for our own sanity not for others" Tears cascade down from Anika's eyes, her heart broke with each word spoken by her friend, she dug her finger into her fist making the blood oze out from her palm, she felt guilty for slapping the only one true friend she has on her side "The King doesn't love me, He will send me back after the birth, My death is waiting over there for me, So what's wrong if I decided to forget the bad and focus on good Sara?" She questioned her friend who gritted her teeth angrily.

"You shouldn't have saved me at that night" Sara whispered to herself but audible enough for Anika to hear.

"I needed to save you that day, You were that little girl who was looking at me with hopes in her eyes, Your eyes held alot of pain, I saw you struggling mentally, and I couldn't let you die by hand of those monsters Sara, they deserved to die, I needed to save you for keeping my sanity, You deserved a better life but then again I dragged you to the castle with me to another hell" Anika whispered to herself, the memories of that night  were still fresh to her mind, She can still see each and every incident of that night clearly without trying to because she had got a great friend and little sister in the girl lying semi naked at front of some beasts begging for them to let her go.