57

The feeling of her back  in his arm was worth of each wound he has got in past two days, his heart was thumping loudly in his ribcage and his tears has it's own mind as they were cascading down from his blue oceanic eyes without his acknowledgement, his ears were ringing too loud for him to hear desperate cries of Sara who was trying to bought him out of whatever spell he was in and to take Princess Anika to a healer as soon as possible as she was bleeding out tooth and nail.

"Your Majesty" Minister Abhram shook king Shivay little harshly pulling him out of his head "We can't delay much we need to take both Prince and Princess to healer" His voice was filled with concern as they fell on hiccupping child in Sara's arm who was now close to loosing his consciousness.

"Anika" King Shivay's eyes were filled with tears and he look towards Sara and Abhram for confirmation that the unconscious woman in his arm is his Anika only, Sara shook her head violently and bite her lower lips to control herself from throwing a badass remark on his condition.

"She is bleeding for god dammit, Can we stop this and take her to healer first"she yelled getting impatient with the amount of time King Shivay's mind is taking to process, as if now only King Shivay has felt the wetness of her blood washing his hand, he immediately got on his feet and picked her up in his arm before rushing towards the nearest chamber, Sara was quick to send a troop to fetch the healer they had bought with them for emergency.

The slow non existent cries of the little infant in Sara's arm has started to fade as well, the weak little child was crying due to hunger, his eyes were closed and his hand was tapping Sara's chest in interval of ten seconds, It didn't take Sara much to understand what the little guy in her arms want, as soon as King Shivay laid Anika down on bed, Sara asked Abhram to leave, she was about to tell King Shivay same thing but seeing the way his eyes were struck on Princess face she decided to not waste her time on him and reached for Anika's blouse which was already almost torn from back.

"Your Majesty" she gritted her teeth while addressing the king and faked one of her famous smile "To bring it in your attention It was her back which is injured and you placed her om bed on her back, Could you please be little more attentive" and usefull " right now" she whispered the second part to herself.

"Ohh" King Shivay was still too blank to get anything "Could you please just make her lay on right side and sleep beside her for support so that I can let this little guy feed from his mother" Sara requested and king Shivay did what he was asked as he laid down beside Anika's unconscious form and made her lay on her right side, Sara opened the button of Anika's blouse and let little Ayaansh suckle the milk out from his mother, the suckling sound the little infant made pulled King Shivay's out of his head for better, now his eyes were on the little guy holding onto Anika's breast for his dear life and suckling the milk out, a small smile spread on King Shivay's face, his heart swelled with love for his little one, he slowly reached out and placed his palm on the baby's head, and he was taken back when the little prince opened his oceanic blue striking eyes and looked straight into his before closing them back and getting back to enjoy his feast.

"Your Majesty, Healer is here" The troop announced from outside of chamber.

"Let him in" King Shivay ordered not before placing his shawl on Anika's breast like a possessed man and hiding her nudity and his child from eyes of the healer.

He ever so slowly slide his hand inside his shawl and corrected her blouse, Sara picked little Ayaansh in her arm pulling him away from his mother making the child cry once again, King Shivay made Princess Anika lie on her front before the healer took his place at the place of King Shivaay who now has left his previous place and was standing right beside Sara.