25

There is many mistake and error in update, I wrote it all down in an hour, didn't recheck or anything 😒

Happy Reading lovelies ❤️❤️🦋🦋

After twisting and turning in bed for atleast 3 hours, Sara left her bed and made her way towards Window, the image of His Princess and King Shivay naked on bed didn't left her mind, She gritted her teeth in anger before hitting the bowl of fruits, the direct contact of metal and floor echoes in her silent chamber.

"No, Princess will never do that willingly, I am just assuming things" Sara whispered to herself and shook her head negatively, ".. but she..." She stopped in mid, not really wanting to think about other side of coin "Few days more then you will be safe Princess, Safe, And far away from all these monsters of your life" She mumbled to herself before going back to bed, And once again she twisted and turned whole night.

___________

King Shivay's continuous disappearance from Palace wasn't unnoticed from Queen Aasha anymore, It's been second time when she found his chamber empty in mid of night, the untouched bed left a bitter taste in her mouth, horses of her mind ran in all direction only to come back with nothing.

"Rashi, I want you to check all chambers of Harem and check if everyone is sleep or not" Queen Aasha ordered her personal maid, The maid bowed in respect and head out from her Queen's chamber with her head down.

" I will not let another repetition of what happened years before Your Majesty, I should not even let you out of my sight It's all my fault" She mumbled to herself and look around for something, her search came to an end when she spotted the a little box on her bedside table, She quickly opened the box and took a pinch of content inside it before closing the box back, she ignited fire of her hookah again and pour the powder in it before taking a huge huff of smoke.

"Your Highness" The maid bowed at front of Queen Aasha, who raised her brows, taking it as sign to speak the maid spoke "Three Maids are assigned in service of Queen Aahilya they aren't asleep Your Highness, Apart from them Queen Priyanshi isn't asleep, I spotted her in garden on my way back".

"Did you see Your Majesty anywhere?" Queen Aasha asked and received head shook in response.

"Leave" She ordered and the maid left from there without any second glance towards the Queen who was half wasted and on her way to lose her sense completely.

__________

The Sun find it's way back in sky, peeking through the cloud of darkness, the first ray of light hit the ground announcing the arrival of new day.

King Shivay stared the figure lying beside him, his eyes were fixed on her face as he took his own time to engrave her feature in his mind, Princess Anika's lips were formed in a pout, her long eyelashes were kissing her cheeks, and her soft snores were audible enough for the person next to her, his lips curved upwards in a small smile and he kept looking at her face before a part of his mind kicked in, not liking the idea to be attracted to the woman he is admiring at the moment.

"Only for baby" The subconscious part screamed but he was far away in her spell to give any head to the voice, his eyes drifted down on her body and stopped on the little bulge which was covered by the sheet, his swiftly remove the piece of cloth which was saving her naked body from his admirable gaze.