62

He stared her beautiful face while she slept peacefully in his arms without any care of world, he refixed her blouse and did same with her skirt, after that his hand found their way  into her hair, Although he will not agree with it but he is kind of obsessed with her beautiful hairs, he loved how dense and long they are, his fingers moved down from her hair to her face and he caressed her face with lost look in his eyes, the fear of her ever going away from him start resurfacing making him tightened his grip on her, and soon the finger around his face were around her waist and King Shivay was thrusting his face on her chest with his eyes closed.

"Don't leave me ever please" he whispered against her chest and placed a kiss on top of her breast unaware about the woman who is wide awake now staring at his head "I am sorry Anika, I am so sorry" he continued "I am honestly ashamed on whatever I have done, I just don't know how can I make you believe that I am".

"It's yes from my end" His head jerked up, eyes widened in shock and he look deep into her eyes.

" I woke you up, Ohh I am sorry, I was just... I am so sorry" he freed his grip on her and put some distance between them, and look here and there "You can go back to sleep, I will not do it again, No, I meant I will not disturb you again" he added before going silent, Anika kept staring at him wondering whether he has heard her or not, she was about to ask but he interjected before that "You were saying something"

" I said It's yes from my end" Princess Anika repeated and look towards him, their eyes got locked in a eye lock and he hummed.

" Ohh okk" he said and faced another side, her mouth hung open in shock, her words echoed in his mind and suddenly realisation dawned upon him, he jumped on another side and faced her with one of his biggest smile "Did you just say Yes?" His lips were streched so wildly that Anika thought they will touch his ears in next moment, she just nodded in response.

"And It's a Yes for what I am thinking it is for?" He asked once again for confirmation and once again she nodded in response, and as if some superpower has came inside him he was quickly on top of her and peppering kisses on all over her face making her giggle.

"You are okay with marrying me" he looks deep into her eyes and nodded with a smile, but suddenly realisation hit on her her smile disappeared and she regretted, the sudden change in her expressions confused him.

"What is it? Are you regretting?" He ask worriedly and got down from top of her "Love, I promise I will ...".

"I can't" She whispered breaking his heart into pieces, his happiness was sort lived as his happy expression was overruled by sad one "I .. I can't" seeing his grief stricken face she quickly added "Not because you have done something wrong, Not because I don't want to give us a chance, I just can't do this with your wives, They are already sharing you with each other, I can't add more into their plate" tear streamed down from her eyes 'And I will not be okay with sharing you as well' it was internally added by her side which she decided to not speak loudly.

"They will hate me, Queen Ahilya already hates me enough and I don't want a marriage to be threat on my children Your Majesty, It's just not possible and I believe we should stop this, I cannot share the bed with you any longer, Please let me live with the little bit dignity I am left with" and now she was completely sobbing in his arms, his heart clenched in pain, he pulled himself away from her.

"Queen Aasha is bed ridden for life, and After what Queen Ahilya has done there is no way she will be Queen of Magadh and my wife after it, may be I will be asked to take care of her as I am married to her, but she will be same as a stranger to me with me making sure each second of my life that she doesn't bring any harm on my children and you" he uttered softly and fixed his gaze on her, she listened him intently "I can assure you Queen Padma and Queen Priyanshi will never hate you, They are in some of people I can trust blindly for anything, If you don't believe me You can ask them, I am not telling you this for you to think that now Queen Aasha and Queen Ahilya aren't in picture that's y I want to marry you, No It's nowhere close to it, I want to marry you because I love you Anika and I cannot imagine a day without you by not my side, Me and Queen Aasha aren't what we look like, I cannot explain it in detail but after what has happened between us in past we just fell apart, I will not lie and say that I don't care about her, I do, but we are past our husband and wife relationship since long back, I am not going to force you for marrying me, I am leaving it upto you that whether you want to take me as a husband or not, but if they are reason then I can assure you there is nothing to worry about, and You will be my one and last, there will be no one and nothing after you love" and with this he left his bed, his chamber and head out without looking back, he wanted to give her time and space to think about everything and let his words sink.