28

It was time to return back to home, for the last time the moon peeked through the curtains of dark cloud before going back to his home, the darkness start fading away, and light rays of sun announced the upcoming arrival of Sun.

Princess Anika stirred in her sleep, her hand went straight to her stomach, but came in contact with another hand wrapped around her tummy, It didn't take a minute for her to recognise the owner of the hand, she slowly entwined her fingers with his before she was pulled more close to his chest, the lack of cloth on the other person chest made her heart beat with more speed, his finger grazed the skin of her bare stomach making her breathe heavily.

Her throat went dry, she licked her lips before trying to speak but nothing came our, his arms around her felt forbidden but good at same time, Her lower region clenched when she felt him inching more close to her.

"When did you come?"She finally asked and stopped breathing when she felt him raw lips on her bare neck "Your Majesty" She breathed.

"Shivay" King Shivay whispered against her neck, making her clench her legs tightly to stop herself from doing something she would be embarassed about "Call me Shivay".

"But, Your Majesty I.." Princess tried to ignore his request by giving him a good reason but before that she was pulled flat on her back, as he hovered her, without putting any kind of weight on her.

"No Anika, Just call me Shivay" King Shivay whispered against her lips, he closed his eyes tightly before pressing his lips roughly against her, A sigh left her lips like she was waiting for this only.

He kissed her with everything in him, he kissed her to show her how much scared he was to see her like that , he kissed her to show her his care, he kissed her to let her know that she matters, he kissed her to tell her that he isn't cruel enough to snatch her away from their baby, he kissed her to let her know his anger and all other emotions he felt when she was battling for her and their child life, he kissed her to show her the amount of anger he felt towards himself, He kissed her to let her know how sorry he was to not be on her side when she needed him most.

Princess Anika tapped his chest lightly, and he broke the kiss, King Shivay placed his forehead on her and breathed heavily, he look straight in her eyes and once again placed a tight kiss on her lips making her moan.

"Not Now Princess, not now" he breathed before himself slowly on her and letting her feel his hard bulge under his pajama. his eyes shined with mix emotions and he placed a hard kiss on hef forehead before laying down beside her once again and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Someone will witness this Your Maj..." He bite the junction of her neck and shoulder making her moan in pain and pleasure.

"Shivay" He whispered and sucked the spot he had bitten.

"Someone will see us together Shivay" Princess Anika whispered back and King Shivay only hummed before tightening his grip around her more.

"It's morning..." Her words get stuck in her throat when she felt his sharp teeth biting her earlobe.

"A little time more Princess, and then I will leave" King Shivay rubbed his cheeks against her before pecking her nose and eyes making her smile.

"It's not right, I can't look at Your wives in eyes when I know I am sleeping with.... , How will they react when they will know that I..." Her words turned the good and light environment heavy, King Shivay stopped in mid and pulled himself away from her creating little distance between them.