Chapter 20

So here I was finally able to update yay me....so write any ideas you would like to see happen in the next couple of chapters i will let happen. Fyi The Ricky thing cheating is a rumor not a fact. While not

Adrian held onto her friend and she waited for the ambulance to pull up in her driveway. She didnt even hear sirens which got her extremely worried. "Amy please stay with me," Adrian pleads as she cries silently while looking at her hurting friend. Adrian hears the door fly open with a bang.

"Adrian!" Ricky yells from the living room. Adrian got up a little to see Ricky now in the doorway looking at an unconscious Amy on the hard ground. "What did you do?" Ricky asks instantly falling on gus knees over by Amy freaking out.

"More than you were," Adrian snars before grabbing Amy's hand to check her pulse. It was really low you could barely feel it. "Ricky we need to do something immediately," Adrian informs before standing up and pacing the room. She starts hearing silent sirens in the background making her leave the room to go outside to see men rushing to her door and walking into the room Amy was in.

"Sir you need to move," They tell Ricky before picking Amy and putting her on the stretcher.

"Whats going on with her?" Ricky asks in a worried voice while trailing the people.

"I dont get why you are soo worried its not like you love her," Adrian says before picking up her purse and going out the door to follow them. Ricky goes outside and watches them load Amy into the ambulance. Ricky finally sheds hus first tears. Adrian looks at him with a confused face.

"Ricky like seriously why are you acting like this. I know you dont love her anymkre which is why i had to tell her you were cheating on her," Adrian says folding her dark arms ovee her chest.

"Adrian would you just shut up about me not loving Amy. I do love her and i really dont know who came up with this rumor i was cheating on Amy," Ricky says walking up to Adrian.

"Stop being such a coward Underwood," Adrian says before walking by Ricky and getting in the ambulance to be with her friend. Ricky sighs before getting in too.

"What are you doing here?" Adrian asks turning her head.

"And why are you being such a bitch?" Ricky asks tilting his head at the angry latina.

"Maybe because you are the fucking asshole who cheated on Amy," Adrian counters him. He shakes his head gritting of his teeth.

"For the last fucking time Adrian. I havent cheated nor do i want to," Ricky spats back at the fuming Adrian. She grips the seat she is sitting in and looks away before she says something that she regrets.

"Adrian you havent changed you are the same bitch that was in high school and used Ben," Ricky says to her hitting her heart making her want to cry because ot made her think of her baby girl Mercy who died because she was a stillborn.

"Shut the fuck up you dont know anything and you are such a fucking hypocrite," Adrian states before tears start making it down her face.

"Adrian imm sorrry," Ricky says moving trying to hug her, but she stays clear from him.