Chapter 5

Me, Ben, and John get home."Dad?"Amy called out.

"Yea!"George yelled from across the house.

George came to the kitchen not notcing Amys ring."Guess what,"Amy said very cheerfully.

"What?"Amys dad questioned.

"We got engaged,"Amy said very proudly while showing off her beautiful engagement ring.

"You What?"Her dad yelled.

"I got engaged to Ben why can't I be engaged to Ben dad?"Amy asked.

"Because pumpkin u are suppose to be with your sons father,"George said very sternly.

"Seriously dad just because I messed up at 15 doesn't mean I have to stay worth the guy,"Amy said getting agitated with her dad.

"Yes Amy u are suppose to be with him u need to except what happen and take responsibility for it,"George said.

Amy was speechless. She didn't know what to say all she did was look at her dad. Finally George broke the silence."Atleast Ricky excepted what happen,"He said.

Amy got up and went to her room."I think maybe u should go and let me and Amy talk for a while,"George said.

Ben nodded and left. George went to Amys room."Amy?"He said while knocking at her door. Amy came to the door and opened it."Why can't u be happy for me?"Amy asked.

"Ok I will but u know what u have to do before u leave right?"George said.

Amy was thinking to herself and she knew what u meant she needed to talk with Ricky alone. Amy was really nervous thinking about. George left Amys room. Amy picks up her phone and dials somebody's number "Hello?" A voice said.