Chapter 11

3 Months And 3 Weeks later

Amys p.o.v

I was 8 months and 3 weeks pregnant. We had figured out what we were going to name them Sophia Delilah Juergens and Allison Nicole Juergens.

I love those names me and Adrian were going shopping today for the rest of the clothes I wanted Ricky didn't know I was pregnant but I had feeling he would find out soon.

Adrian pulls up in me and bens driveway we had a bought a five bedroom house outside of new York city.*Knock knock*I open up the door." Hey chica u ready,"Adrian said.

"Yea I am ready I just can't be believe I am going to be a mother again,"I said.

"Yea me neither,"Adrian said while patting her own stomach.

Adrian was 3 Months pregnant and she was going to find out the gender in two months. Adrian was scared about this pregnancy.

Me and Adrian walked into the store to see a couple holding hands with a boy next to the guy that was about five. "Omg is that Ricky,"Adrian said out loud.

Ricky had turned around. He looked right at My giant belly."Omg Adrian ricky didnt know I was pregnant,"I said.

Then we see Ricky walking up toward us. "Ur pregnant,"Ricky said.

I didn't know how to answer. I had soon realized that the little boy wasn't John it was the girls son that he was walking with.

"Well I didn't know u were new York," I said trying to change the subject knowing I probably couldn't.

"Amy stop trying to change the subject," Ricky said starting to get angry.

"So what it's not your baby,"I said even though she knows it is.

"Well could be because we didn't wear a condom,"Ricky said

"Wait a minute Amy what is he talking about,"Adrian asked.

"Me and Ricky had sex last summer while I was in California,"Amy said crying.

"What!?!?! I am your best friend and u decided it would be best not to tell me,"Adrian said yelling.

"I am sorry Adrian I just didn't want Ben to know,"I said.

"Well now u have to tell him Amy the truth is out,"Adrian said.

"I can't Adrian,"I said.

"Amy u have to because I know I am the father of your kid,"Ricky said.

"Amy I also missed all of the doctor appointments to hear the baby's heart beat and I can't get those things back,"Ricky said.

"I know Ricky I'm sorry," Amy said while crying.

"Come on Amy we need to tell Ben,"Adrian said.

"Wait,"I said.

"Ricky actually there are twins and they are girls,"I said.

"Really,"Ricky said smiling.

"Yea,"I said.

Then I felt a bunch of water hit my feet"Umm Adrian my water broke,"I said.

"Omg let's get u to the hospital,"Adrian said.

Ricky and Adrian drove me to the hospital I was trying to get contractions every two minutes it felt like. They finally got me into a room and said I was already 6 centimeters and they could already give me the epudural.

3 Hours Later

That had told Ben for me that the kid's werent his good thing I told Ben not to et marry in tell I had the babys.

"Ok well Amy we can start the pushing,"The doctor said.

"Ok,"I said.

"Well would u like somebody in here,"The doctor asked me.

I thought about for a couple if minutes and knew who should be here."Umm can u tell Ricky can be in here,"I said.

"Ok,"Th doctor said.

She left the room and came back with Ricky. "Are u ready Amy,"Ricky asked me.

I nodded my head I couldn't wait to see my girls.

I AM GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE LATER ON OR TOMORROW I HOPE U GUYS LIKE THIS AND IF U DON'T I WILL STOP WRITING AND JUST READ PEOPLE'S. TEAM RAMY!!!!