Chapter 8

So here is the final...who does Amy end up with Ricky or Ben and you guys will find out in this chapter. Here is chapter 8.

"I choose,"Amy said while getting cut off by Ricky.

"Well Amy I guess u decided Ben,"Ricky said getting angry.

"No ricky I chose u I love u,"Amy said while crying.

Ricky then leaned in to kiss Amy. Amy started kissing him back and they drifted to the bed. Ricky started Taking Amys clothes off. Then things led to another and thy had sex

Amy got up and saw ricky sleeping and got up and wrote note and she remembered that she was going back to new York today.

                           Ricky

I am sorry for everything. I will always love u but I have to go back to new York today. I love u.

                   Love Amy

Amy had gotten home and got a text from ricky

               love u to from ricky

Amy had smiled from the text and saw Ben cone around the corner. "Where were u last night?" Ben asked.

"I was with Madison,"Amy said.

"Oh I forgot to ask then if they knew where u were,"Ben said.

"Yea so i am going to go and pack because we have to go today,"Amy said.

"I forgot,"Ben said while going down the hall.

Amy went down stairs with her bags.Amys mom started running toward and gives her a hug"Oh Amy I am going to miss u,"Anne said while crying.

"It's ok mom,"Amy said trying to assure her.

Amy and Ben got to the taxi and headed to New York.They got to the airport and got on their plane and headed to new York.

SO I AM GOING TO WRITE SOME AMAZING THINGS IN A COUPLE OF CHAPTERS AND I WILL BE UPDATING IN A COUPLE OF HOURS AND AMY AND RICKY WILL TALK AGAIN BUT I AM GOING TO BE WRITING A MONTH INTO THE FUTURE. I JUST DON'T WANT TO WRITE SO MUCH I WANT TO MAKE MY MAX TO BE ABOUT 15 CHAPTERS MAYBE SO YEA