Chapter 15

Fyi: John and the babies are with her parents in this chapter. I hope you enjoy this new chapter and I got 1k views. I am happy I hope to get at least 3k by the end keep reading and find out what happens next.

Amy wakes up to a ring on a phone. She sits up on the bed and picks up the phone."Hello?"Amy says into the phone.

"Oh umm hi is Ricky there?"the lady ask.

"May I ask who is calling,"Amy asks.

"Clemintine,"She says sweetly.

Amy takes the phone and hangs up and realizes it's Rickys phone.She looks over at Ricky and smiles at how he sleeps like a dead person.

She hears his phone ring again in her hands and Ricky stirs in his sleep had hits ignore. Amy leans over and kisses him on the lips. His lips were warm and sweet. She saw his eyes open. "Good morning," Amy says to him.

"Good morning,"he says.

"Somebody had been calling your phone," Amy says.

He looks at her with big eyes. "What time is it?"he asks.

"10:13, why?"Amy asks him.

He grabs his phone from Amy's hand and walks into the kitchen. She sighs.

10 minutes later

Ricky comes back into the room. "I have to get ready for work,"he says.

Amy thinks to herself but he doesn't work today it's his day off. Ricky goes to the front door and Amy goes into the bedroom and gets her jacket and races out the door and gets in her car and follows Ricky. They get all the way over to the college and he pulls into the parking lot for the dorms. Amy waits a couple of minutes and then follows him. They go up a few stairs and he stops at a door and knocks three times. A brunette opens the door with a three year old on her hip. Amy listens in on their conversation. "Hey your finally here I need you to help me take care of the kids,"She says. Any covers her mouth in surprise.

"Oh ok,"He says. She leans in to kiss him and he kisses her. "I love you,"She says.

"I love you too,"Ricky says. That is when Amy feels hot tears coming down her face. She couldn't believe Ricky had been cheating on her. She looks back but they already went in already and she heads to the parking lot and gets in her car and drives.....She is driving and tears are going down her face and her vision starts to get blurring. She wipes her face for two second. Thorn looks back up and sees a truck and then a big crash noise and everything goes black.......

Wonder what will happen next?? Does Amy and Ricky break up??? What happened to Amy?? Who was Ricky with?? You will only find out unless you read the next chapter!! I know that chapter was short but I wanted it to end like that!! Will Amy chose Ben or Ricky?? Lol we won't find out until 15-20 chapters at the least vote and comment and give me ideas for books to read and ideas for this one!! Thank you for reading!!!