Chapter 13

TWO DAYS LATER

I got to bring my daughters home they had light brown hair with dark chocolate eyes like Ricky."Hey Amy,"Anne said.

"Hi,"Amy said,"I am exhausted."

"I know Amy but I am not taking care of your children,"Anne said.

"Mom?!? Of course not,"Amy said.

"Well Amy u know if u needs help call ricky,"Anne said.

"Yea i know mom,"Amy said mocking her.

Anne walked out of the nursery. Amys mom had bought her a condo with three bedrooms.Then Amy heard the door open and saw Ricky."Hey were are they,"Ricky said in a whisper.

"In my bedroom,"Amy said while ricky walker bye her going into her room.

Ricky walked up to the crib and picked up and Sophie and kissed her on her forehead and then put her down and picked up Ali and kissed her."I love u two,"ricky said to his daughters.

Amy and Ricky walked out of the bedroom and went to the living room."Can we talk?"Ricky asked.

"Yea sure,"Amy said unsure of what ricky wanted to talk about.

"Well Amy do u think the girls happened for a reason,"Ricky asked.

"I really don't know,"Amy said not wanting to have thus conversation.

"Amy we need to figure this out before the kids get older,"Ricky said.

"Ricky I am not in the mood to talk about this,"Amy said turning her head.

"Amy we have to talk,"Ricky said looking at her.

"Ricky I don't feel good,"Amy said making a fake cough.

Ricky smirked "Yea very sick u sound contagious,"Ricky said sarcastically.

They heard a faint cry in the kids distant Amy already knew who was crying."Hey do u mind getting that,"Amy asked in a happy cheerful voice.

Ricky rolled his eyes and got up and went into her bedroom and picked up Ali. "Why are u crying?"Ricky asked as he un buttoned her onsie.

"Well now I know why,"Icky said while looking down to get diaper to see that their werent any down there.

"Amy,"Ricky called out.

"Yea,"Amy said as she entered the room with John next to her.

"Umm where are the diapers?"Ricky asked.

"In the closet,"Amy said while going over to the closet getting diapers.

"Thanks,"Ricky said as Amy handed him diapers.

"Ur welcome,"Amy said while picking up Sophie.

"Sophie u are such a good girl,"Amy said to her daughter getting a smile as an answer.

"She is,"Ricky said.

"Ali I would have to say different she cries a lot,"Amy said.

"Well Amy what do u expect they are a couple days old,"Ricky said putting down Ali.

Amy also put Sophie down next to Ali."I love them so much Ricky,"Amy said while looking down at her daughters.

"Me too,"Ricky said.

Amy went in for a hug and Ricky asked hugged her back "We came so far Ricky,"Amy said.

"Yes we have Amy and we probably will have more things to et through,"Ricky said while letting Amy go.

Amy and ricky were looking each in the eye. Ricky then moved a piece of her hair that was in her eye. Ricky had the urge to kiss her and went for it and ricky were kissing then Amy pulled away "Well maybe we could try it again,"Amy said and ricky just smiled and they left the room with John. John was smiling to.

I HOPE U LIKED ME CHAPTER MORE RAMY WILL BE COMING UP TOMORROW WHEN I UPDATE OR MAYBE I WILL UPDATE EARLIER AND MY FRIEND DECIDED TO UPDATE SOME STORY NAMED THE BABY FROM PLANET X USING HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS I HOPE U LIKE HER STORY AND I HAVE OTHER STORIES ON HERE AND IF U WANT I WILL UPDATE THE MISTAKE BUT NOBODY HAS SAID ANYTHING SO U DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THAT STORY VOTE AND REVIEW ON MY STORIES. LOVE ALL OF MY FANS THANK YOU!!!