Chapter 12

About a half hour later the first one came out. The first baby's name was Sophia and her nickname Sophie.

Then about Twenty minutes later the second baby girl came out and her name was Allison and her nickname Ali.

"Arnt they beautiful,"I said.

"Yea they look just like their mom,"Ricky said.

Amy bends down to kiss Sophie on the cheek then Allison.

Allison and Sophia were identical twins the only way they could tell them apart right now was that Allison had nope hair then Sophia and Allison also had a birth mark on her back.

Soon Amys dad/ George came in with Kathleen. "My grandkids are beautiful,"George said.

"Yes they are Arnt they,"Kathleens said.

"Yea,"Amy said while she was holding Allison and Ricky was holding Sophia.

"Wheres John?"Amy asked looking at her dad.

"In the waiting room with your mother,"George said.

"Oh can u go get him to show him his sisters?"Amy asked.

"Yea I will be right back,"George said while leaving Kathleens with them.

"Do u want to hold her?"Amy asking Kathleens holding out Allison for her.

"Yea sure,"Kathleen said taking the little girl out of Amys hands

"They are truly beautiful Amy,"Kathleen said.

"Thank you,"Amy said.

George came back with John. "Hey buddy,"Amy said.

"Hi momma,"John said.

"We want u to meet some people,"Ricky said to John.

"Hey can we have some time with John?"Amy asked.

"Yea sure,"They said.

They left and Ricky out Sophia and Allison in the bassient in the room. Ricky then picked up John. "John we would like u to meet your sisters,"Ricky said.

"My sisters?"John asked.

"Yes buddy your sisters,"Amy said.

"I luv u sisters,"John said in a cute voice.

Soon Amy had fallen asleep people had came in today all of their friends and Family cam except Ben. Amy was mad at herself but couldn't help but not care she didn't even love Ben.

Her and beds relationship had been rocky for a year or so. Amy had cared about him but didn't love him.

Amy had gotten out of her thoughts and saw Ben walking through the doorway and looked over to see Ricky holding Allison."Hi,"Ben said.

"Hi,"Amy said.

Ben walked over and looked into the bassient to see Sophia sleeping."She is beautiful Amy,"Ben said.

"yea she is,"Amy said.

"You can hold her if u want,"Amy said.

Ben picked up Sophia. She stirred in her sleep but didn't wake up."What's her name?"Ben asked.

"Sophia Dahlilia Underwood,"Amy said.

"Really?"Ricky asked.

"Yea I thought that deserved your lastname,"Amy said.

Ricky smiled at what she had said. Ricky looked down at his daughter and he knew he would love her just as much as the other one

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS WELL MORE RAMY AND I THINK I CAN UPDATE TOMORROW AND SUNDAY AND MONDAY SO A LOT OF UPDATES I LOVE U GUYS. I HOPE U GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER I TRIED MAKING THIS AS LONG AS I COULD. I WAS THINKING OF MAKING A DIFFERENT STORY. BUT I WANT TO FINISH THIS ONE FIRST. IF U ASK ME TO READ YOUR STORY I WILL. THANK YOU FOR READING. REVIEW PLZZZ!!!! AND VOTE!!!