Chapter 18

A/N:
I'm so sorry for the late update these past couple of weeks have been pretty hectic but I finally had the chance to update this story!! I hope you enjoy it and I guess its kinda short. I promise to update as soon as I can.

I had sex with Ben,"Adrian says in a hurry as she plays with her fingers. I look at her wide eyed and kinda confused.

"What Adrian, but you are engaged to Omar," I say running my hand through my hair.

"I know. I know. I just don't know what came over me. Me and Ben were talking and it felt like old times and he kissed me. I liked it a lot," Adrian says with a small smile.

"Well I am happy for you I guess, but when are you going to tell Omar?" I ask. She looks at me confused. Then she shakes her head.

"I can't tell him yet," Adrian says starting to cry a little. I grab her shoulders and I pull her into a hug forgetting about all of me problems at home and only focusing on my friend who was confused and hurt at the same time.

"Adrian its going to be fine," I say smoothly while rubbing her back gently with my hand.

"No its not," she says bursting into more tears. She wipes them away as she grabs a tissue sitting on the nightstand.

"It will get better when you tell Omar. Would you rather keep this deep dark secret that will evently come up or just lie to him and make it worse?" I ask her. Adrian covers her face. She looks back at me and sniffles a couple if tears.

"I'm sorry Amy, but I just can't tell him. I love Omar way to much," Adrian says. I shake my head at her.

"Adrian if you loved him, so much then why did you cheat?" I ask her tilting my head to the side. She looks at me with an agitated face.

"Amy you don't anything about love," Adrian yells at Amy.

"Your wrong," I say standing up. "Call em when you realize telling Omar is the right thing," I say starting to walk away. She stands up really fast and stands in my way of leaving.

"Wait!" She yells. "I am soo sorry Amy I just can't lose Ben and Omar I need them both,"

"That is kinda selfish you can't lead them both on its not fair to them," I say in a calmer voice. She rolls her eyes at me.

"Comes from the same person who cheated on Ben with Ricky," Adrian says with a slight grin.

"Okay maybe I did cheat on Ben, but I am telling you these things so you don't make the same mistake I did," I say walking back over to the chair to sit down.

"Im sorry Amy, but I have a more bigger problem then just cheating on Ben," Adrian says biting her lip and drawling some blood. I sigh and I look down biting my lip too. I look back at her making the what face.

"What did you do Adrian?" I ask in a voice almost afraid to hear her answer.

Grace and Jack's Apartment

"Jack I don't want to talk about it," Grace says walking away from her boyfriend.

"Come on Gracie don't be like that I did nothing wrong," Jack says chasing Grace around the house trying to have a conversation. She turns around and eyes him with her cold deep blue eyes.

"Yea other then kiss that freaking Clemintine chick," she spats back at him. He takes a step back and looks at her with a confused.

"What are you talking about?" Jack asks frozen in place. Grace steps closer to him.

"Oh Jack don't play innocent with me. You know what I am talking about, so stop lieing to me," Grace says pleading.

"I'm not Grace I really don't know what you are talking about," Jack yells back at her. Grace shakes her head at her boyfriend.

"I need to get some air," Grace says breathing a little hard. Jack steps a little closer to her worried about her.

"Grace are you fine?" Jack asks stepping a little closer to her. He puts his hand on her forehead, but she pushes it away.

"Don't touch me," she says stomping away from him and walking over to the door opening it and slamming it shut. Jack jumps slightly to the sound of the door. Jack pulls out his phone dialing a number.

"You need to tell Amy before I have to I can't keep this from Grace any longer she is starting to find out," Jack says into the phone to an unknown person.

"Okay I will tell her tonight," the person says. Who we know is a man. Jack nods his head and shuts the phone and slides it into his pocket and shakes his head and opens the door and shuts it to go after the love of his life. He needs to her and wants her forever unlike how Ricky wants Amy and Jack didn't believe a word Ricky had said about not loving Amy, but now I am now sure he doesn't after seeing him with another lady.

A/N:
So there you go plenty of drama, but Amy and Ricky are not completely over. I love that couple so they are not over. I will make them fall together and if you are a little confused well you will find out everything else out soon. Let's just says that!! Goodbye my fellow readers.