Chapter 4

Im really sorry that right now the chapters have been short, but I promise they will get longer. Okay well lets get started with another short chapter.

Brayon's Bar/California

Ben shifted in his seat before chugging another beer that had been sat right in front of him. He looked towards the door, to see a familiar brunette he hasn't seen since he and Adrian ran off to New York. "Ben?" the brunette lady asked before setting her black purse to the side.

His eyes met her hazel ones. "Amy." Ben coughed a bit, before leaning back in his chair and seating his hands on the table in a professional way.

"Ben what are you doing back here. Aren't you and Adrian going to stay in New York?" Amy asked before meeting her eyes with his again. His eyes were a dark, dull brown colored. His eyes looked broken, as soon as Amy saw his eyes like this, she knew something had happened. "What happened?"

A tear rushed down Ben's face as he thought about that morning. "She lost the baby again." Ben confessed before breaking down completely.

Amy felt her hazel eyes water too. "I'm sorry." Amy cried out before grabbing Ben's hand that was closer to her now. "You and Adrian are going to get through this. I know you guys can. Did you find out the sex of the baby?" Amy asked. Ben nodded slowly before pulling out a piece of paper. Amy slowly opened up the piece of paper to see that it was a death certificate.

Faith Marie Boykewich.
June 23, 2015 10:32 a.m.

Amy finally felt a tear cascade down her face and landing on her hand. Amy folded up the piece of paper and handed it back to Ben. "Ben, don't let this break you and Adrian up again. I know you guts truly love each other this time." Amy tells him, only he shakes his head and pulls out another object. Adrian's ring.

"She ended it with me. She told me that she was tired of always being heart when she was with me. She left me and went back to Omar's." Ben told her slowly before coughing up another round of tears.

"Ben I have always liked you better than Omar honestly. Adrian's my friend and I was wondering since I was able to be friends with Adrian." Any trails on before Ben puts a hand up.

"Just say it Amy, right now I have no patience, so tell me before I race out of here and throw something." Ben scoffs before taking a sip of his cold beer that had formed a ring condensation around the top part of it.

"I was wondering if me and you could be friends again?" Amy asked watching Ben to see his reaction, only she gets no reaction only a blank face. Any feels her phone vibrate on the table before kicking it up. What time are you going to be home? -Ricky.

Any locked eyes with Ben, who was looking down at his drink with sadness. He looked up at Amy with complete depression, making Amy's heart ache. She hated seeing him like this, actually she had seeming anybody like this. I will be home in a couple of hours. I need to take care of a couple of things. Love you. -Amy

Amy slide her phone back into her pocket before looking back up at Ben. "So what do you say friends?" Amy asked putting her hand up.

Ben gives her a small genuine smile. He puts his hand up clamping around her smaller one. "Fine. You win." Ben says before walking up to the bar. Amy sighed before following him to the bar.

Told you very short. Now I plan on updating tomorrow to make up for such a short chapter. I would like about 6 votes before updating again. Thanks!!