Chapter 16

I wake up to the sound of beeping and I open my eyes just a little and see Ricky sitting next to me so u close my eyes fast so he doesn't notice. I hear someone walk in. "When is mommy going to wake up,"john asked in a sad little voice. Hearing him ask that broke my heart "soon,"was all Ricky said. I open my eyes so they see I am awake. All I hear is "Amy?" Ricky asked.

I look at all of my surroundings and I get a killer head headache and I get suddenly confused.

"Where am I?"I asked looking around.

"You got in a car accident I thought you were dead Amy you scared me,"Ricky says.

"Oh,"I say.

"Yeah I was at my mom's house when I got the news,"Ricky says grabbing for my hand.

"Your mom?"I ask.

"Yea I have been looking for her a long time and I found out she was living in the same town as us,"Ricky says.

"Oh,"I say in a sad voice.

Then I hear Ricky say the unexpected. "Were you following me?" Ricky asks looking me straight in the eye.

"No,"I say in a weird voice.

"Stop lieing to me,"Ricky demanded.

"Well you got suspicious because you kept secrets from me,"I say.

"Well that's not a good enough reason to follow me,"Ricky says.

Amy doesn't say anything.

"Oh nevermind you don't trust me do you?"Ricky asks very demanding.

We hear someone run toward the door. I look at the door and I see my mom. She runs toward me. "Amy you are awake!"she yells. She hugs me.

"Owww,"I yell loudly.

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot you are hurt we were just soo worried about you,"my mom says.

I look over and notice Ricky left the room. I sigh I hate seeing him soo angry but he should have told me and nun if this would have happened. I started feeling lonely."Hey mom where is Ali and Sophie?"I ask missing them.

"Oh with Ricky parents why?"my mom ask.

"Can I see them?"I ask.

"Yea I will be right back to get them,"my mom says.

"Ok bye,"I say.

I lay back my head down as dreams flow into my head.

1 hour later

I wake up to someone holding my hand and see that Ricky is back again."Hi,"I choke out.

"Hi,"he says squeezing my hand again."Your mom brought the kids they set up beds for them,"He says.

I look over to see them.

"Aww they are soo cute and where's John,"I say

"He is at home with your mom asleep,"he says. I smile.

"I'm sorry about earlier,"he says.

"Me too and I love you very much and you guys to,"I say touching Ali's cheek.

This time Ricky smiles and we hold hands while watching our two beautiful daughters sleep.

This chapter was so cute to write!! I will be updating every week on Friday or Saturday and because I havent updated in a long time I will be updating this Saturday or Friday. I will be adding characters in soon like Grace, Adrian, Jack, and Ben. I might be doing in the povs or maybe not it depends.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed my update and I will be doing a Christmas update on December 12-16 some where between those times that will be about chapter 7 or 8 maybe!!
-♥♥Hailey♥♥