Chapter 10:

4 months later

Amy had told Ben that the baby was his and today they were going to the doctor. Amy hadn't told anyone that she was pregnant except her mom and Ben and Adrian and Grace. Amy and Ben pulled up to the obgyn office. "Are u ready?"Amy asked.

"Yea I am ready to find out what we are having,"Ben said.

Amy and Ben walked into the office. Amy went up to desk to tell then she was here. Amy phone was beeping and it had Rickys name on it. She hadn't told Ben that she slept with Ricky. She picked up the phone. "Hi mommy,"John said.

"Hey baby,"Amy said.

"I miss u,"John said.

"Mommy miss u to,"Amy said crying.

"I love u john,"Amy said.

"I wove u to,"John said Amy started smiling.

"Bye,"Amy said

"Bye,"John said.

Then Amy closed the phone before ricky could talk."Amy,"She heared a doctor say.

Amy and Ben were in the back room while the lady was out gel on her big belly. Congrats u are having a girl and another girl."Wait what,"Amy said.

"U are having twins,"The doctor said.

Amy was smiling she was actually happy and didn't know why. Amy had gother to the car and called Adrian. "Hello,"Adrian said.

"Guess what!"Amy said

"What?!?!"Adrian said.

"We found out we are having twins!"Amy screamed.

"Omg did u find out the genders?"Adrian asked.

"Yep we are having two girls,"Amy said.

"Aww,"Adrian said.

"Yep,"Amy said.

"I am going to be aunt Adrian right?" Adrian asked.

"Yea of course and we can go and pick out clothes together,"Amy said.

"Ok,"Adrian said.

"Well i gtg and call my mom,"Amy said.

"Ok bye,"Adrian said.

"Bye,"Amy said.

Amy and her mom talked and she told her mom not to tell anyone she was pregnant.

Amy and Ben gt home and started making a list of names they liked.

Amy said she likes.
Sophia/Sophie for short
Allison/Alli for short
Alicia
Alyssa
Neakia/kia for short

Ben said
Sarah
Hannah

Amy and Ben agreed on A....and S....

I don't know what names really so if people can give me an idea I would be happy to take it and turn it into something spatacular!! :)